BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tricia B.
Portage, IN
It really keeps your look in place! I have oily skin, so without this product my makeup is everywhere. It does have a slight shiny finish, but I just tap it with a sponge and it's gone. It's very lightweight.
Hana C.
Tucson, AZ
Best. Setting. Spray. Ever. Also ridiculously expensive but this is the price you pay for quality!! Feels great and definitely can tell a difference vs. wearing setting powder alone
Christine C.
At his point, I feel like I've tried a hundred different setting sprays but this is the one that I will always go back to. I know that it will never let me down! My tried and true!
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really do think that most brands they're setting spray is just scented water but this definitely feels different as soon as you put it on. It helps your makeup stay all night on.
Avery G.
Arlington, TN
Love this product for many reasons!! I can really tell the difference between using it and not. It's also very refreshing and makes makeup look much more natural and less cakey. Keeps my makeup in place all day. I would recommend this to anyone!
Tara J.
Sherman oaks, CA
Great product. A good amount of product comes in the bottle. Makes my skin look so good. Very lightweight. I'm extremely satisfied with the money I spent on this I would buy again.
Wendy D.
Stamford, CT
Summer is here and this is why im choossing this setting spray as one of my summer essentials.. Dont want my makeup to melt...Hola..Al medio dia me dijo usted y para esa hora se lo tendre listo

l#beachbashcontest @influenster
Abby😌🌈
It’s absolutely amazing. It works and it last long. A nice dewy fresh looking finish. It keeps your make up on all day. No need for a retouch. It is unfortunately not water proof. I would defend buy it again.
Karla A.
Victorville , CA
All nighter is their most popular for a reason! It will help set everything in place and everything will stay put . Helps makeup last a lot longer. So there's that my favorite !!!!!!!!!
Lundyn W.
I really enjoy this setting spray. It truly does stay all day, my foundation or eyeliner won't smudge or wear off. It stays put and lasts me not only all night but all day as well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.