BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Britnee J.
I have never used any other setting spray besides this one. I first purchased this small size to determine if I would like it and if it was worth the investment when I first got into really wearing makeup. Best decision that I have ever made! This spray is definitely the GOAT in my opinion. It does not take much at all. After I have applied my makeup, I set it with a powder first. Once I have allowed it to set, I wipe off the excess powder and then spray the setting spray before putting on my lipstick. MY MAKEUP DOES NOT MOVE. I have fell asleep a few nights after coming in late from partying and woke up with my face still beat. I highly recommend that every girl give this a try.
Ashley J.
United States
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It does exactly what it says! It keeps my face on all day. Makes my powder less transferable. Plus putting it on just feels so good. Recommend 100%
Annie W.
Chapin, SC
Love this setting spray! Smells good and feels good on my skin which is a mixture of oily and dry, and my make up looks fantastic by the end of a long day whenever I use it! Highly recommend.
Jennifer W.
I can't say enough good things about this setting spray. This spray locks my makeup perfectly in place for the day. This is a horrible thing for me to do but I'm guilty of falling asleep with a full face of makeup and this setting spray on from time to time. My makeup hasn't moved an inch during those nights
Sarah S.
Benton
This actually works I feel like. It makes me look like I still put a fresh face of makeup on still. I do have to occasionally touch up though with some spray, but I still love this. Still keeps me looking great.
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
It feels great and truly works well. I have never found another brand that outperforms this spray. It's not for sunscreeen or moisture. Don't expect it to be dewy. I'll buy it again for sure!
Amber I.
Elizabethton, TN
This is my go-to setting spray! I absolutely love this stuff. It locks my makeup in place and helps it hold there through my long 12 hour nursing shifts. It isn't too drying and performs well on my combination skin.
Jessica V.
GLEN SPEY, NY
Urdan decay all nighter spray is the most awesome setting spray to use. It help protect your make up from smudging , running, and caking up in the heat. Keeps make up lookong fresh at all times
Melissa C.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I use this everyday. It locks in your makeup and makes sure it doesn't move. I've used this fot weddings, when I'm sweating and dancing literally ALL night and my makeup still looks flawless.
Amanda S.
Shaker Hts, OH
It has a strange smell. Not sure if it works poorly on me or just in the summer. But I used it before they rebranded and it seemed to work better. I will have to try their oil control spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.