BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan H.
kingwood
This is magic in a bottle it keeps my makeup in place for the whole day I even put some on before bed if I wanna save the look I absolutely love it and need to buy more
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!! This makes you makeup last soo~~ long .. My foundation usually fades out and my bronzer would fade after a couple of hours but after spraying this for the first time I noticed a serious drastic change as my makeup was as fresh as when I first put it!! It's really great and it didn't harm my skin in any way!
Katrina M.
Northern Virgina
I'd been looking for a setting spray recently so I can avoid touching up my makeup at work. This does the trick for me. I have dry skin, but I take care to moisturizer it so it's neutralized before applying my makeup. I let my foundation and powder set before spritzing generously to my face (I will add that this can irritate my eye if they are left open, so don't be like me); I'll usually apply mascara carefully afterwards so it doesn't transfer. I'm quite happy with this product and I plan to stock up.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I recall seeing this online at Sephora during their semi annual sale. Immediately purchased due to the price, 2/$40. With my combo skin, i felt as it held my makeup in place, but not for longer than 8 hours. Which is fine, but when you have to do your makeup at 7 in the morning and have it last until well after 10pm, it's not the best.
Kristi B.
Petal, MS
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. Initially, I was pretty skeptical. I mean how could something so simple do all that it claimed to do?? It sounded way too good to be true, but then I actually put it to the test. Your makeup literally will not budge, period. A must have in your makeup regime, especially if you live in the South!
Madoka M.
I have very oily skin, especially in the t-zone. Normally, makeup will start to smear easily after just a few hours of wear, even with mattifying primer under and translucent powder on top of my foundation.

This setting spray extends the wear of my makeup so that it truly lasts all day - 12 hours! It also applies easily, does not sting my eyes, and dries down quickly. I still need to blot around 5pm to take away shine, but the makeup itself stays firmly intact afterward!

Highly recommended :)

Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I've gone through a couple bottles of these and it works wonderfully, I do prefer the oil free setting spray just because it is oil free but they technically do the same thing. I just like how the oil free one sets my face. Excellent setting sprays, but a bit pricey for the full size because I go through the travel size like nothing.
Gabby H.
Hollidaysburg, PA
THIS IS A HOLY GRAIL. Seriously! This product is a life saver and does what it says it does! I use this every day to set my makeup and have it lasting all day with almost no touch ups. Less is more with this product. 2-3 sprays is plenty. I've noticed that if you used anymore, your makeup wont stay as long. If you get any setting spray, i highly recommend this one. Definitely worth the price.
Elizabeth C.
I have oily skin, so this setting spray is impressive to me! I feel like it mattifies but not TOO much. Just enough to look natural and keep my makeup in place all day!
Brizeida B.
One of the best setting sprays in the market for me. It sets my makeup beautifully and for hours. it feels refreshing and leaves the skin hydrated and flawless looking. I love the All Nighter specially because it ensures my makeup stays put all day long without moving or getting patchy. I find it also keeps me from getting overly oily and shiny looking.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.