BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Madoka M.
I have very oily skin, especially in the t-zone. Normally, makeup will start to smear easily after just a few hours of wear, even with mattifying primer under and translucent powder on top of my foundation.

This setting spray extends the wear of my makeup so that it truly lasts all day - 12 hours! It also applies easily, does not sting my eyes, and dries down quickly. I still need to blot around 5pm to take away shine, but the makeup itself stays firmly intact afterward!

Highly recommended :)

Morgan H.
kingwood
This is magic in a bottle it keeps my makeup in place for the whole day I even put some on before bed if I wanna save the look I absolutely love it and need to buy more
Wai Lin M.
Love this urban decay all night setting spray. It sprays on really cool and it dries almost immediately. I wouldn't open my eyes until completely dried because it may sting your eyes if it ends up in your eyes. My make up ends up staying all night. I am not surprised this ended up on the reviewer's choice award list. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
HOLY GRAIL. Although I have normal-dry skin that doesn't stop me from sweating, and this stuff will literally keep everything in place. I purchased this at Ulta and is by far my best purchase yet. I have slept with my makeup and it was still there the next day! I mean how crazy is that? Highly, highly recommend to everyone out there.
Marianna M.
Manteca, CA
I purchase the travel size to keep with me on the go and for a quick refresh throughout the day. I have used this at the beach and makeup survived through major splashing. If you combine this with waterproof makeup, then the results would be even more excellent. But, even with non waterproof makeup, such as my foundation, there were no patches missing afterwards. This spray is a good investment.
Katie P.
Philadelphia, PA
I have owned this product for over a year now and I use it about every weekend or so. I typically do not use this product on a daily basis because I am usually not expecting to leave my make up on for over six hours a day. However, despite the great praise this product receives, I was not completely as satisfied as others seemed. Definitely does its job for the first few hours but a reapplication of a translucent powder is needed if not once, but maybe a few times throughout the evening.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!! This makes you makeup last soo~~ long .. My foundation usually fades out and my bronzer would fade after a couple of hours but after spraying this for the first time I noticed a serious drastic change as my makeup was as fresh as when I first put it!! It's really great and it didn't harm my skin in any way!
Holly P.
If there is one thing you absolutely need as a girl... it is this setting spray. You could literally do a full spin class with a full face of makeup and it still look incredible when using this stuff. It is the best thing Urban Decay has ever created! I love the mini size too... it fits right in my makeup bag and goes with me everywhere.
Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I recall seeing this online at Sephora during their semi annual sale. Immediately purchased due to the price, 2/$40. With my combo skin, i felt as it held my makeup in place, but not for longer than 8 hours. Which is fine, but when you have to do your makeup at 7 in the morning and have it last until well after 10pm, it's not the best.
Kristi B.
Petal, MS
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. Initially, I was pretty skeptical. I mean how could something so simple do all that it claimed to do?? It sounded way too good to be true, but then I actually put it to the test. Your makeup literally will not budge, period. A must have in your makeup regime, especially if you live in the South!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.