BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kelly D.
This is hands down one of my favorite setting sprays! It keeps your makeup on place all day and leaves a nice soft finish! Very lightweight and goos for anyone! I would definitely buy again
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
This setting spray helps my makeup last super long. It's lightweight & it keeps me look super good throughout the day. It doesn't have any sun protection. I would recommend to others.
Karli K.
Tuscaloosa
This is the first setting spray I have used but I really like it! Makes my make up look fresh all day and night. Keeps make up in place as well! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Karla L.
Bronx , NY
This setting spray is good ! Just has a funny smell to it ! It’s pretty pricey. Overall it’s great for going out late at night and need your makeup to last all night ! If that’s what you need , this is the spray
Danielle M.
ayer ma
The mister on this creates such a fine mist and it wont leave you with water drop Mark's on your face. It really helps to set everything in place and to get rid of that powdery look.
kylie b.
Denton
This is my holy grail. It’s just so expensive it breaks my heart to have to buy it. But it really does work. I can tell a visible difference at the end of the day when I wear it and when I don’t. It truly works.
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
Favorite setting spray it literally keeps and locks your makeup in place I put it to the test at a beach and it kept every bit of makeup in place even when I got wet and was sweating
Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
This stuff is the real deal. All nighter means all nighter. I have fairly dry skin but this wasn’t irritating or drying and my makeup lasted for a looong time and didn’t budge a bit.
Jenny B.
Minneapolis
The BEST! Wait a few minutes after finishing makeup application and then spritz this stuff all over per the instruction. YOUR MAKEUP WILL NEVER BUDGE. There's seriously nothing better
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
My holy grail! I have tried many others and keep going back to this. It makes my makeup look beautiful! The mist sprays out perfect from beginning to end. Repurchased again and again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.