BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
This stuff is the real deal. All nighter means all nighter. I have fairly dry skin but this wasn’t irritating or drying and my makeup lasted for a looong time and didn’t budge a bit.
Sara N.
Stevens, PA
This is the only setting spray I've ever used, and for good reason. When it dries you don't even feel like you have any residue on your skin and works well for all skin types. I can definitely see the difference when I don't set my makeup with it!
Brittney B.
Visalia, CA
one of the absolute best setting sprays out there. especially when it's combined with my allnighter foundation there is nothing you can beat. the only reason why i'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because i always run out of this product quickly.
xCassAnnx A.
Modesto
This works wonders for me. I uses every time I put my make up on. My make up lasts for ever! (At least that’s what it feels like) let’s but it this way I can hug people and my make up won’t end up on their shirt
Bridget O.
Rochester, NY
Leaves my skin feelings clean but keeps my make up on all day and all night! While this is meant for makeup, it also helps my skin feel clean and keeps irritation calm. Love this product for casual and nights out
ashley m.
Laredo, TX
This setting spray helps my makeup last super long. It's lightweight & it keeps me look super good throughout the day. It doesn't have any sun protection. I would recommend to others.
Frankie V.
Chula Vista, CA
I need to get another one asap this has been the best setting spray for me ever. No matter what my skin types is during the season this one keeps my make up still. It does t go anywhere around 42 dollar I think
Brooke T.
Love this product! Keeps my face looking its best throughout the night! Keeps my make up on as long as I need it to! With a super Matte finish but still keeps my face super moisturized! Definitely will buy again!
marylyn R.
This setting spray comes through all the time for me! It is great for combination skin! I use it on my clients all the time! It is very lightweight! And smells great! Not too strong. I highly recommend this product to all Makeup lovers!
Karla L.
Bronx , NY
This setting spray is good ! Just has a funny smell to it ! It’s pretty pricey. Overall it’s great for going out late at night and need your makeup to last all night ! If that’s what you need , this is the spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.