BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sam L.
Washington
This product does not lock in your makeup as promised. I find that my makeup smudges or comes off easily when using this setting spray the finish is natural but requires a few sprays until you feel fully covered.
Jill T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff but it is not all night lol. I got a small bottle in a subscription box and sometimes especially when traveling I throw it in my purse and reapply after touch ups
ITS 💙.
Riverside
I absolutely love setting spray! Urban Decay All Nighter is definitely one of my faves. It feels so refreshing and light. As the name states it will have your makeup staying ALL NIGHT and day for that matter. 💓
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
I use this during the summer time. I seems to keep my makeup in place. It last for most of the day but my nighttime it seems to not work as well. It's great to use for a couple hours.
Angelica V.
Independence
This setting spray is amazing. It is very lightweight, doesn’t feel heavy, and keeps my makeup in place all day. It does not irritate my skin, even when it is dry. I feel that it is overpriced, but I would still purchase again.
Hailey R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this product. The spray nozzle is one of my favorites. It works great for my combination-oily skin. Keeps my makeup in place all day. Lasts a pretty long time. I'm glad they changed the packaging because the white bottle got dirty with travel.
Michaela M.
minot, ND
It’s a good product just don’t touch your face after using it. I did and it took off my foundation. It doesn’t have a smell but I highly recommend since it did make my makeup stay on!
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
This spray is magical. My makeup stays on all day and doesn't leave my skin oily or shiney. Eye shadow and eye liner also stays in place! Definitely recommend for anyone who needs their makeup to last for hours!
Jaymee S.
Weed
This works wonders!!! My makeup stays on all day, doesn’t crease, crack, or sweat off at all. You only need a few small spritzes in order to set your makeup and it dries super quick.
Kayley W.
Nashville, TN
They say you could wear this spray and sleep in it almost. And I believe that! This is fantastic way to keep your makeup on all day long with minimal touch ups. It is so easy to apply just spray on and go out the door!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.