BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexa K.
Austin
Truly addicted to this product. I use it each morning before heading to work, and especially use it before going out for the night. When I spray it at night and neglect to wash off my makeup (BAD), I still have a full face on the next morning - which I say not to recommend, but say to validate that this product really does give you 12+ hours of full face. Works flawlessly with Mac makeup and foundation! Love.
Theresa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Holy grail of setting sprays! Lasts all day and makeup does not budge. If you have combination to oily skin, you may prefer Urban Decay’s oil control setting spray but other than that, this spray is bomb dot com!
Mireya R.
Castro valley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of those products I feel is worth investing in definitely. Like many of my reviews I say I tend to go for the more affordable products, but this is definitely worth my pennies! The smell isn't good at all but it definitely keeps my make up in place no matter what lol I use it once I'm done applying any liquid makeup, once I'm done setting my makeup, and once everything is done. I know I go a little overboard but it works for me so I'mma keep on doing it!
Katherine T.
Salt Lake City, UT
My face can become quite oily throughout the day, so I need a spray that’ll keep the oil at bay and the makeup on my face. Enter All Nighter. It makes my makeup look natural and keeps everything in place as long as I need it to.
morgan m.
Lubbock
It’s light formula feels great and refreshing and keeps my makeup on no matter WHAT. Literally went to prom, danced for like 3 hours, our party bus was a double decker full of 20 seniors and it just so happened the air conditioning went out. We were DYING of sweat and the boys’ shirts were soaked, my makeup never ran and looked seamlessly perfect and lasted all the way till 6 in the morning when I finally got home
Kayla S.
Colchester, CT
I’ve only used two different setting sprays but this one was top of my list. It keeps my makeup perfect l day and even if you fall asleep in it - you can wake up with the same eye makeup from the night before .
Jessica W.
Longview, WA
This is the only setting spray I use. Keeps makeup on nicely and doesn’t mess with foundation when applying. The smaller bottles are reasonably priced but it’s worth buying the bigger one if you have the money.
Nidia G.
Miami
Only setting spray I’ll ever use. Makes your makeup stay in place. Keeps it matte or luminous (depending on what foundation you applied) and is super lightweight. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to keep that makeup on all day.
Olguiisz P.
the best makeup fixer really, yes, it's very good, I have the $ 15 cost is a little expensive but it's worth it because the makeup lasts all night I promise! It is an incredible product and if I will buy it again !! I recommend it 100%.
Calley B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Is there another setting spray out there that anyone uses?  This is the deserved go-to product for setting spray.  It works flawlessly and I have never had a problem with it.  I will say you need to be sure to give it a good shake.  I wish they would put this into a continuous spray can, because my travel bottles always have a faulty spritzer, but I still can't say anything bad about this product, I love it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.