BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Victoria D.
Lexington, KY
I am obsessed with this setting spray! Not only does it keep your make up in place, but it also makes your make up look better once it's set in. I personally think it makes my foundation look smoother too. This is the only setting spray I use anymore!
Ellie C.
Great absolutely great product! I love how it locks your make up and stays long. It helps to stay in the makeup. Morning til evening til dawn. Thats why i love this. Price is right too
Lydia B.
Salado
This spray is the best one I've found so far. It has a great mister, feels very refreshing, and keeps your makeup on all day. I absolutely love it and the scent isn't too overwhelming.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
I don't really like this at all. It doesn't keep my makeup on longer and it's too expensive. It feels alright and the smell is okay but I'm not happy with it at all. Will not buy again.
Elizabeth R.
Phoenix
This product kept my makeup looking perfect on my wedding day in which I was traipsing around in 90+ degree heat in a floor length gown, for hours and hours. I would recommend it to anyone.
Caroline S.
This setting spray is my absolute favorite! It keeps your makeup looking good all day and all night. The packaging is great and the sprayer itself works great and doesn't just hit one part of the face.
Maddie U.
Stephens City, VA
This product helps my makeup last the whole day. It is a little pricy but if it is in your price range I recommend it. Even though it’s a good setting sprays there are others that compare and have a better price!!
Jenna C.
This setting spray is pretty good. Not my holy grail. I didn't notice a huge difference when I used this or when I used my elf setting spray. Still searching for a longer lasting spray
Morgan M.
Warren
i love using this spray when i want my face to be completely matte. spraying a beauty blender with this before blending concealer is my favorite! i wish it was continuous spray but other than that i can’t complain
Ané L.
Bloomington
My friend introduced me to this product and it’s been the only setting spray I will use. I’ve purchased it 4 times now and it keeps my makeup in place all day. I have oily skin and I’ve noticed that my eyeliner and eyebrow tint does not smudge when applying this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.