BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
Before this product I didn't believe in setting sprays...I had tried so many and they all go on nice but didn't do anything. The long lasting setting spray proved me wrong! Don't, won't, can't leave the house with it now.
Jonna J.
Hazelwood , MO
Love love love!!! You can’t trust your makeup to stay still all day OR all night. Light and long lasting bottle , you don’t have to be buying one every two weeks. Price and quality are perfect.
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
This is my current favorite setting spray atm because it hydrated my skin so well while giving a dewy, youthful glow. I am impressed with the longevity that this spray gives my makeup as well.
Rebecca K.
Norfolk, VA
It is good on its claim about being long-lasting. If I use this I can be sure my makeup is not going anywhere. I especially like how it keeps my eye makeup from creasing. The only drawback is that I still get shiny in my T-zone after a little while and have to blot.
Hannah K.
Calabasas
Love love love this setting spray!! I leaves a natural finish on whatever type of make up you’re wearing! It’s super easy to apply and really does make your make up last all day or all night! I recommend it to everyone I know
JavaNerdmua C.
Dayton, OH
I really love this spray. I tried a travel size and have moved on to the big bottle. It locks your makeup in place for hours and takes the cake down. It also work great to wet an eyeshadow brush with to make your shadows pop.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Hands down one of the BEST setting sprays of all time! And my makeup stays in place all dang day! Not sure if it has SPF, but it's very versatile for all skin types! I will keep buying this!!!
Melanie G.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This setting spray is lovely, smells good not too overpowering, the spray is a thin mist which is nice. I don't think it makes your makeup last all night although what setting spray truly does.
Kristine S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love the burst of freshness from this! There is no sun protection. But there is a slight cooling sensation and it is so refreshing after getting all dolled up it is my last step! Will buy again.
Erica M.
Blackstone, MA
This spray smells really good. The only complaint is that you have to be careful with the sprayer and how you spray it on your face so it doesn't create water dots on your makeup. I do feel like this prolongs my makeup though
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.