BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kinsey J.
Huntsville, AL
Such a good setting spray!! I have used so many setting sprays and this one just makes my makeup look like it has melted into my skin while keeping it in place literally all day and night! Even when I feel like I need a boost of hydration or my makeup looks too powdery, this does the trick!! I have purchased so many of these and will continue to do so!
Dylan E.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I love this product. I bought it to try it out but I now consider it my favorite. I put on all my makeup and sprayed my face before I went to a concert. It was hot and sweaty, when I stopped to take a picture with my friend I was surprised to see my makeup was still on and not one drop of oil was on my face. My friends face was glistening with sweat and oil. I also find the spray to be refreshing and know it will be perfect for summer.

It's a little pricey but a little will go a long way.
Rachel O.
This is the absolute best makeup tool I have ever had and used. I absolutely love it. I needed something to help hold my makeup for my sisters outdoor wedding in August. Needless to say I was dripping sweat but my makeup was flawless. It also held up while I sobbed watching her marry the man of her dreams. I highly recommend using this for any and all occasions. It feels very light on your skin and holds up for the entire day. Best product ever and i cant say enough good things about it.
Maya M.
Love this setting spray, only one I use anymore. I've had amazing results with this one, after some long nights out I've returned to find my makeup just as flawless as it was when I left the house.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
If I really need my makeup to go from morning until late at night, this is a MUST HAVE. Primer, foundation, setting powder, and then this to top it all off. I used it before going to a festival in the summertime (so super hot out and humid), and my makeup looked almost the exact same as when I got there. There is no other product out there like this one.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
LEAVE YOUR HOUSE THIS VERY MOMENT AND GO BUY THIS SETTING SPRAY. The Urban Decay setting spray is definetly on the pricier side but 100% worth it. It helps keep my obnoxiously oily face under control all day so my makeup doesn't "slip". I've also tried the DeSlick spray (formulated for oily skin) but find it is nowhere near as great as the All Nighter spray. Definetly recommend.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
By far the best setting spray I have ever used! The formula is very lightweight and goes on smoothly. It makes my makeup look flawless and does not go into my fine lines. This product is perfect for my oily skin and I kid you not, my makeup last all day and looks flawless. It smells amazing and is totally worth it for the price. I recommended this product and promise you will not regret it!
Nicole B.
This setting spray smells a bit like hairspray, but the hold is just as good ha.

I have tested it against days I don't wear it, and I really can tell a difference. All Nighter gives me an additional two to three hours of wear, which when you're at work and can't touch up, that's great.

I knocked a star because it's easily duped with a NYX setting spray that is nearly $20 cheaper.
Rebekah M.
Florence, SC
This setting spray is the best, and trust me I've tried my fair share. It is so humid and hot in SC during the summer and All Nighter keeps my makeup in place, even during sweating. This is a MUST for any summer outdoor activity and is still good for everyday use. It is definitely worth the money and it lasts for a long time; a little goes a long way.
Adriana C.
This is a must have in your collection. I don't think there are any setting sprays on the market that can compare. Everything from how long lasting it makes your makeup to even the pray applicator itself is amazeballs. Its hydrating without making your face feel odd or just drenched. It keeps your face looking wonderful for a long time. Definitely worth a try!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.