BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rebecca K.
This product lasts me about three months when I buy the full size. I use it daily and it keeps my makeup looking fresh and perfect, regardless of what I'm doing. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.
Ashley N.
Kailua-Kona
This will take you through the heat of the day to the party at night it make your makeup stay put and hold through anything I swear it’s holy grail if I could I would give 10 stars
Mira M.
Turlock, CA
Holy grail setting spray! No other has been able to keep my makeup looking so good for so long. Plus a quick spritz helps get rid of an overly powdery look while still controlling oil.
Bianca G.
I love this product. It is so amazing and it works very well. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know! Very affordable as well! I always use this and I absolutely love it! No other words can describe!
Erika P.
California , MO
This stuff is so good. It makes your face kinda tacky so you know it's working, and nothing budges. I will use this with my elf spray and together they keep me hydrates and budgeproof.
Yessica A.
Hawthorne, CA
It’s true what they say: THIS SPRAY IS AN ALL NIGHTER ;) No, seriously, it’s amazing! I absolutely love how it adds that finishing touch to my makeup and helps it stay in place all night long! I def recommend this.
Brendy p.
hendersonville
This is the best setting spray I’ve ever tried it’s good for oily skin or dry skin it’s so easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again and it keeps your make up in plays all day this setting spray is so good
Lauren A.
Really does last all night even through sweat and gives you a matte look, the bottle will last you and very portable and I highly recommend for those nights out and a little pricey but totally worth it!
Janet N.
Stockton, CA
I love this spay I applied before and after it keeps my makeup in place and long lasting help to give a natural finish easily to apply and even on the go I highly recommend this product I would definitely buy again
Chambray S.
Rice Lake, WI
Really does say what it is it is all night and all day it is good for any skin type and it is lightweight and it's very it doesn't go on like a spray it's very misty and it leaves your make up on all day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.