BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mareezy G.
What can I say I love this setting spray. It makes the makeup melt in your skin. The spray nozzle is great. And most importantly it keeps your makeup on all day.
Kara C.
Alexandria, VA
Makes my makeup look beautiful, especially after "baking". However, I don't believe it contributes too much to the longevity of my makeup. I have combo skin and this didn't break me out!
Anita S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I notice when I wear this vs when I don't, my make stay put. It'll last a while, easy to put on obv because it's a spray. It isn't heavy or anything, just a mist that absorbs fast. I would buy this product again.
Erica S.
A lot of people think using a setting spray is just a gimmick for beauty companies to find another way to make money, but it is far from it. I was 1 of those people who didn't believe the hype around setting sprays, especially this one by UD. Once I tried it though, I was hooked instantly! I have not had 1 issue with makeup longevity since using it, nor my face looking greasy or slick. Even getting caught in the rain my face looked flawless. It's oil free, paraben free & vegan. It's one of the best beauty products you can put on your skin. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
Maremare
Who doesn't love a good setting spray? We all know it has that name for a reason. It does it's job, and I think it smells good. It's one I take with me when traveling. I highly recommend this.
Lauren A.
Chattanooga, TN
Urban Decays setting sprays are all so good, but out of the three I've tried, this is my favorite. It doesn't leave your face feeling stiff or sticky, just adds what feels like extra support for make up to last. Perfect for club nights!
Maryam S.
New York, New York
My GO TO HOLY GRAIL of setting sprays! Nothing else is up to par! Light weight, non sticky! No cons! Stays all day! My makeup stays in place! I sweat a lot and my makeup stays! Highly recommend! I love it!
Emily S.
I picked up this travel size makeup setting spray from UD at the checkout line at Sephora--I love the size, you don't need the big size unless you're an everyday heavy makeup-wearer so the travel size is perfect.
Kristen B.
Kearney , MO
This setting spray works amazing! Keeps everything in place all day long even when I'm out in the heat sweating. The only thing I don't like is the weird smell. Getting ready to purchase again!
Kristy L.
Forked River, NJ
Not only does it lock your makeup in place so that it looks perfect for hour and hours, but it also really helps the makeup blend into the skin beautifully and removes excess powder
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.