BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stevie P.
This setting spray is LEGIT. I friggin love it. I use the Naked foundation and half the time I just spray this to set instead of use powder and it works fab. And my makeup never breaks up or anything with this spray. Also my face lasts for ever with it!! Seriously a must have. You can get a small size for like 14 I think at Sephora and itll last for a few months.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Got this at sephora my sister bought it as a gift amd i love it...it keeps my makeup on all night the foundation looks the same no discoloration anywhere i recommend it to anyone
Rebecca K.
Southport, NC
I used this setting spray for the first time a little over s year ago. I went into Ulta and asked the girl for help BC my makeup didn't stand up to my days and I don't have time to reapply. She didn't hesitate to reach for this Irban Decay setting spay and I completely understand why. I now do my makeup once a day and it actually stays in place. I just got back from a trip and realized I forgot it so I actually went and bought a bottle to get me through my trip. I really like this over my pounder foundation that seems to disappear quickly, but this keeps it in place!
Lauren c.
Ellington, CT
If you have been searching for a setting spray to use, USE URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER! Worth the hype and the money, although not the most expensive setting spray I've seen. This setting spray will hold your makeup in place for hours, and works best with dry or normal skin. For oily skin I would recommend setting powder, but for all others, use this setting spray!
Sabrina R.
I'm so glad I started using this setting spray after I do my makeup. It has a natural finish you can't even tell it's there. It is very light weight and helps keep my makeup in place all day long. I would recommend to others who want their makeup to last. I also love that they changed the packaging to black since the white bottle got all dirty with foundation etc.
Jamie S.
Sw Ranches, FL
I bought this because it was recommended by many youtubers. I was surprised how light it felt on my face. When I first applied it I was so nervous my make up would run or it would make me look cakey but after about 30 seconds it dried and my make up stayed in tact all day. I love this! I have dry skin and this was the perfect addition to my make up routine.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
If I really need my makeup to go from morning until late at night, this is a MUST HAVE. Primer, foundation, setting powder, and then this to top it all off. I used it before going to a festival in the summertime (so super hot out and humid), and my makeup looked almost the exact same as when I got there. There is no other product out there like this one.
Jenna T.
Honestly I feel like people use this stuff because they think it's the best. And it's really not. This product I've used for YEARS until I asked myself why am I buying a product over and over and over again that's too expensive for me and I don't even notice a difference. I've started to venture out into other setting spray brands and those have actually worked.
Nicole B.
This setting spray smells a bit like hairspray, but the hold is just as good ha.

I have tested it against days I don't wear it, and I really can tell a difference. All Nighter gives me an additional two to three hours of wear, which when you're at work and can't touch up, that's great.

I knocked a star because it's easily duped with a NYX setting spray that is nearly $20 cheaper.
Rebekah M.
Florence, SC
This setting spray is the best, and trust me I've tried my fair share. It is so humid and hot in SC during the summer and All Nighter keeps my makeup in place, even during sweating. This is a MUST for any summer outdoor activity and is still good for everyday use. It is definitely worth the money and it lasts for a long time; a little goes a long way.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.