BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erin S.
N Hollywood, CA
Obsessed with this setting spray! They say "not to prime is a crime", but I say it's a crime not to prime and set. This leaves a nice dewy finish to my makeup and it lasts all day or night. No more melting makeup :)
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I ended up getting a free sample of this with one of my other purchases at Sephora, which was awesome because I wanted to try it, but I didn't want to fork over the cash. This stuff works for a good long time, although I wouldn't say all night. Maybe I should have tried the de-slick because I have combination skin, but nonetheless. It lasted reasonably well, but not as well as I had hoped. It goes on in a really great fine mist and dries almost instantly, though. It also smells really good (which I miss because I've been using the cheap elf one and it smells really horrible). I would probably buy this again, but maybe in the de-slick.
Brittany T.
Hickory, NC
This is my most favorite setting spray. I pair it with Cover FX primer and my makeup will literally not move for the entire day, and night even into the following day. Wake up, and still look like a million dollars.
Leah H.
Fort Worth , TX
Ok this stuff is magic! Not even joking!!!!! I use it everyday after putting on my makeup! I can nap and my makeup still doesn't come off! Last all day and all night!! If you don't have this product runnnn go get it!
Christina M.
This is the gold standard for setting sprays. I will always have this on hand. I'm a performer, and stage lights like to melt makeup. When I use this my makeup stays put no matter what.
Destiny S.
This all nighter spray is truly THE finishing spray. It leaves your make up looking flawless. Doesn’t matter if it’s a day in the office or a GNO. this setting spray has got you covered!
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MN
The best setting spray I have tried. It truly increases the longevity of your makeup. I have combo skin so I prefer the oil control formulation, but there is not much of a difference once on you skin.
Ravin C.
This keeps my makeup matte and fresh looking all night whether I'm going out or at work or at the beach. So glad I finally found a setting spray that really helps my makeup last. I have repurchased this so many times
Jordan B.
Layton
This made my makeup stay on all day long, and night. It was kinda hard to get my makeup off at the end of the night to be honest, but it was fantastic. I have bought it 2x, and it last pretty long for a setting spray
Amy D.
Fantastic setting spray! Whenever we are going out I spray it all over my face before my mascara and my makeup is set. No matter what time in the morning we come home my makeup looks fresh. I definitely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.