BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Dee A.
Hampton , VA
My daughter actually bought this at Sephora. I steal hers! Payback for all the make up she’s stolen of mine along the way. So I truthfully don’t use it often but when I know I’ll be gone all day or out all night this is a MUST! It holds everything in place. Even in very warm weather. Smells nice and isn’t heavy. I’ve used other sprays made me feel caked kinda. My contour and eyeshadows, everything just stays locked in. I would recommend this product
Nicole C.
Wayne, MI
I never used setting spray until I saw sister James Charles obsess and swear by this product. After watching all his videos and saw he used it in almost every one of his YouTube videos I had to go out and buy it and test it myself. I have to cover up my tattoo on my neck for work and this locks my makeup in place all day, without transferring onto my clothes which I have struggled with for a whole month before I discovered this goodness. I recommend 100%!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I purchased the travel version (came in a travel set with a face primer -- forgot the name of it) off of UD website. I needed to make a purchase to redeem the Birthday Gift (Heads up its the Highlighter in Sin (again -- was told by CS that they have the same gift for two years straight to give people a chance to get it). When I received my package the outside of the box was grossly damp and it turned out the Setting Spray leaked out. UD was kind enough to replace the spray. The first bottle smelled overly strong scent that wasn't very pleasant. I think I saw someone else mention that in a review. It worked all right. I didn't realize that this was the same as the previous one.
Vina Kristal C.
Moreno Valley
This is the same exact product as the skindinavia all nighter spray just in different packaging. If you look at the urban decay packaging it will say skindinavia on it. I love this setting spray. I do believe it does make a difference spaying this on top of my make up. My make up is never complete with out it at the end. I always buy the 2 pack on the Sephora website to get more value. It’s cheaper to buy the pack than to buy them separately
Genevieve N.
Kalamazoo
I am still trying to decide how I feel about this. I was nervous to get this product because of the hefty price but I heard so many great things about how it makes your makeup last throughout the day so I decided to give it a try. I use it in combination with my morphe setting spray and so far, I realize that it makes my makeup last longer than my old setting spray and doesn’t cake up throughout the day so all in all I would highly recommend!
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
I just don’t see myself reaching for this. It’s misty but not as misty as Morphe setting spray. The scent doesnt bother me but i dont fancy or appreciate it. It’s a pretty thick setting spray.I would finish this entire bottle but won’t repurchase.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I love this setting spray. I find that on days that I don’t use it my makeup doesn’t look as complete and definitely doesn’t last as long. I don’t recommend it for anyone with oily skin because it doesn’t work that well. I have an oily t zone and that’s the only area I find my makeup doesn’t aways stay, even with the setting spray. I would recommend the Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray instead. It’s a little pricey but lasts long which makes it worth it and comes in a travel size which is convenient because it’s a makeup bag must. I’m also really happy they changed the packaging to a dark purple because the white one always gets covered in makeup. It’s convenient that so many cosmetics retailers have urban decay so you can get it almost anywhere and the old packaging one is on sale at Nordstrom Rack for anyone who wants to try it out before they commit.
Shelby F.
This makeup setting spray is great for those who are looking to have their makeup last all day. The mist is very fine so you don't end up with water marks on your face from where the mist has fallen. The only downside to this product that I have found is that if I use it multiple days in a row it can be really drying on my skin - probably from the alcohol. Otherwise it works really well and I use it very frequently - multiple times a week.
Ashley D.
New York
Lately there have been a lot of summer thunderstorms in New York City. The humidity and rain create the perfect storm for melting makeup UNLESS you have this on! Yesterday i went to run an errand and the sky opened up on my and i was drenched to my skin from the rain and my makeup DID.NOT.MOVE. My mascara wasn’t running, my foundation didn’t fade and my blush and bronzer were preserved. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS THERES A REASON ITS A CULT CLASSIC
Rachelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite setting spray. I've gone multiple times to an indoor cycling class and every time I have my make up done, someone always comments on how my make up looks great post sweat session.

I've tried multiple setting sprays since finishing the All Nighter spray, but haven't come across a anything that has the right price point or works as well as this spray.

I definitely recommend this product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.