BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cheyenne S.
louisville
The smell got to me. It smelled chemically. I used this several times. Aside from the smell it actually held up well to my oily face. The all nighter part for me is a little far fetched but maybe it’s just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Larisa M.
Dallas, TX
This has to be my ultimate favorite setting spray. Feels so amazing and fresh on my face and makes my makeup last on all day, or all night. My makeup would survive a hurricane with this setting spray on.
Caitlin B.
I done makeup on a friend for her wedding and used this setting spray. This worked through the tears and the cake smash on her face. She was absolutely thrilled with how long it lasted.
Dorisa E.
Naugatuck, CT
I love this setting spray! Its my go to and I have already gone through multiple bottles of it. I noticed that it keeps my makeup on so much longer when I use it and it makes it look less cakey. Really recommend.
Rachita R.
Jamaica , NY
I bought this since I had heard a lot of good things about it. It’s a little expensive but it does a good job of locking my make up in and staying it in place. Not too fond of the smell.
Nalleli R.
Fullerton, CA
When I want to go out and party all night without having to worry about my makeup I just put this on. And it's absolutely perfect!! I don't have to reapply makeup. It stays put and makes my makeup look flawless!
Jennifer V.
Avondale
Best setting spray hands down! Locks in my makeup and I don’t ever have to worry about reapplying. Also works to keep my makeup looking like it was freshly applied even with my oily skin
Marie S.
Michigan City, IN
I loved this product. My makeup stayed on all day in the hot, humid summer and all night. I have oily skin and I did have to use powder once throughout the day, but this product works great for locking in makeup!
Michelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this setting spray. It locks your make up into place all day. If I am wearing casual make-up or stage make-up, it is the perfect setting spray to hold everything into place until I am ready to wipe it off.
Juliet B.
Clermont, FL
I always thought this setting spray was overhyped and wasn't worth the $30 but I really do find my makeup wearing longer and much nicer when I use this and I have really oily skin I find I don't need to powder or bloat for hours!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.