BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney P.
Summerville, SC
I have oily skin and I really like this product. It gives such a nice finish to my makeup, however I didn't feel that it added much longevity to my makeup. I have purchased it 3 times now, but have found a better replacement.
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Seriously the best setting spray of all time. It holds the makeup in place without leaving hour face feeling heavy or sticky. I’ve cried, been caught in the rain, and even spent the day at Disney, and my makeup didn’t budge.
Sam P.
N Tonawanda, NY
Really like this product got it as a gift and i'm so happy i did, i was a little unsure about buying it myself bc of the price but i'm obsessed with it and i will for sure be repurchasing if you're not sure you should get it!
Kiona D.
This is my favorite setting spray. The packaging is good, you get a lot of product for the price, and it makes your makeup stay on literally all day! It's super lightweight and I love it. I'll never buy another setting spray
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
This is my current favorite setting spray atm because it hydrated my skin so well while giving a dewy, youthful glow. I am impressed with the longevity that this spray gives my makeup as well.
Rhiannon M.
Sewell, NJ
I swear by their setting sprays and use them every single day to finish off my makeup.. I can always count on it to keep my makeup in place all night long and well into the next morning if I accidentally forget to wipe it off
Lizz C.
Buena Park, CA
I am working on trying to love this product but I honestly don't see much of a difference with oil control or helping my makeup to stay longer. I expected so much more from it because of the price and because I use and Urban Decay foundation I guess I just expected my foundation to work well with the setting spray because they are of the same brand but that just hasn't been the case. I dislike that it feels like a hairspray literally on my face, it feels sticky and tacky when I spray it on my face even after it dries. I bought the 2-pack sooo I have to get through both bottles so I'm sure I will know if I will be repurchasing or not when I am done with both bottles.
Kara C.
Alexandria, VA
Makes my makeup look beautiful, especially after "baking". However, I don't believe it contributes too much to the longevity of my makeup. I have combo skin and this didn't break me out!
Becca M.
West Deptford , NJ
Always keeps my makeup in place and looking newly done !! I always reach for this in the morning and I'm already on my 3rd bottle of it ! It makes my skin look very glowy and dewy which I love !! Defiantly going to buy again
Erica S.
A lot of people think using a setting spray is just a gimmick for beauty companies to find another way to make money, but it is far from it. I was 1 of those people who didn't believe the hype around setting sprays, especially this one by UD. Once I tried it though, I was hooked instantly! I have not had 1 issue with makeup longevity since using it, nor my face looking greasy or slick. Even getting caught in the rain my face looked flawless. It's oil free, paraben free & vegan. It's one of the best beauty products you can put on your skin. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.