BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa H.
Hillsborough, NJ
This is the greatest setting spray to ever live!!! I use this everyday especially when I know I will be out of the house for hours. It makes my makeup last so long and keeps me matte as well. I highly recommend and swear by it. I have tried so many setting sprays but I never use any other ones now.
Lauren K.
Abingdon, MD
One of my FAVORITE setting sprays. The mist is super fine so it applies amazingly. It sets my makeup and takes any "powdery" look away. And it lasts all day/night!
Paulina G.
Old Bridge, NJ
If you never used setting spray or just so happen to not have this in your collection, GET TO IT. I never thought that those sprays did anything but they truly do. usually after an hour of wearing makeup always for some reason makeup disappears on the tip of my nose. after using this product and being so skeptical I was oleasantly surprised. my makeup stuck onto my face almost all night. never going without this thing ever again.
Bri B.
I wanted to love this setting spray. Everyone raves about it. However, I never really noticed a difference when using it. I got the travel size (wayyyyyyy over priced????) and used it up in like 2 weeks.
Kailee G.
This setting spray gives an amazing finish to my every day make up, and it definitely makes a difference in how long it stays on! It is so lightweight and does not make my face feel dirty or oily at all!
Mary H.
Manhattan, KS
Wonderful for swimming, sweating, etc. However, in my experience whenever I rub my face the makeup will come off. So be aware of that before you judge the product! At first I wasn't impressed but then I realized I always rub and touch my face throughout the day. Once I stopped doing that, my makeup lasted so much longer! This spray truly makes a huge difference, trust me!
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I will reccommend this product to ALL of my friends and have forced multiple people to purchase it because of how much I believe in it. I live in NYC so when I go out at night it is sticky, sweaty, and a long night. My makeup will stay on throughout this all. I also use it when I am going to be out all day. The price is not bad, I believe mine was $15. I will purchase this until the day I die.
Nickole G.
Blanchard, OK
Summertime is here and I cannot get enough of the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. Not only does it keep my makeup from melting and smearing, it cools me down in the heat as well. Just a couple mists and my makeup is intact & I'm ready for anything. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves to go out and have fun without worrying about ruining their makeup.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA
I first bought the travel size at Ulta. I did not hear any or read any reviews about and decided to give it a try. I applied my makeup as per routine and sprayed the all nighter setting spray just before going out that night. Let me just say this stuff is amazing! My makeup lasted the whole time I went out; only minus is a little oiliness on my nose but it works great. I went out and bought more. I don't just use this for special occasions but whenever I want my makeup to last all day.. Seriously worth the buy :)
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
This is my favourite summer product of summer 2016! Can't do without it in this heat! It feels awesome on application (get your hands on the cooling setting spray for the summer if you can! I couldn't find it on here, but that's my go-to for setting my makeup)! I have oily skin in the summer and it works absolutely fine. I feel like it mattes down pretty well when dry.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.