BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nika S.
Freehold, NJ
This definitely keeps the makeup on. I assume it would work best for oilier skin. My face is dry, and sometimes after a few hours with this spray, my face feels dull. But I try to counteract that with more moisture underneath. A few spritzes on the face blends the powder of my blush, bronzer, and highlighter with the liquid foundation for a smooth finished look.
Rachel A.
I love this setting spray. It has a great mister that evenly spreads the product out. It does help my makeup last all day with out being too greasy. It sounds expensive but you get a lot of product.
Brianna G.
This stays on for me all day and all night! You could party in this and your makeup would last all night. When you spray it, it is refreshing on your skin. You only need 2-3 sprays of this on your face, I use mine almost every other day in the summer and almost everyday during the school year and I've had mine since December and I'm pretty sure my bottles no where near done! Must buy it is the best makeup setting spray to me!
Briana M.
Henderson, NV
This stuff is the holy grail of setting spray. I live in Las Vegas where it gets extremely hot and I also go to music festivals and clubs where I usually sweat. Just a quick spritz of this before I go off to whatever festivities I have planned keeps my makeup on all night. My foundation doesn't get patchy or wear off, nor does my eye makeup. It's an absolute MUST for anyone in a hot or humid climate.
Mary G.
Okay, first things first: I always buy mine travel-sized. Why? Because it's only $14 and one smal bottle lasts a lot for me as I only wear it when I go all-out with my makeup. I've used two bottles already and I will definitely purchase again. Not sticky, lightweight, dries to a beautiful slightly dewy finish and makes my makeup last for hours even when I sweat.
McKayla M.
I liked the all night setting spray. It definitely increases the longevity of makeup, but doesn't make the makeup look any better like some setting sprays will do.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
I bought this on a whim when Ulta was doing a 20% off sale over the holidays and I was an immediate convert. The only kind of spray I had used before was the Fix+ (when I had a misunderstanding of what it was used for). I thought that the UD one was kind of pricey, so when I saw it was actually made by Skindinavia, I purchased a huge bottle of it through Amazon.
I won't deduct any stars due to it being basically the same product-- My makeup stays on all day through rain, sweat and swimming if I use it!
Kaitlyn R.
Wellston, OH
This setting spray is by far my favorite. I use it a few times during the process of putting on my make up. If you fall asleep with make up on your face it's gonna look like you never went to bed. It's awesome.
Jennifer C.
Canal Winchester , OH
This is my all time favorite setting spray this can keep your whole face of makeup on and anything that can do that please take my money I need to keep this face on
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
I can't rave about this setting spray enough! It keeps my makeup looking great and from running all day and all night. It has even held up throughout the seasons. So easy to apply-two sprays and you're good to go. If you aren't sure, they sell a small sample bottle in the check-out area of Ulta or Sephora, but I promise you won't be disappointed. My friends love this stuff too!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.