BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley W.
Los Angeles, CA
I definitely notice a huge difference when I use this product! I wore intense black eye makeup to a concert, awhile back, and made sure to spay a good amount of this before the show. It was so incredibly hot, and I was sweating more than I ever have and the black on my eyes never ran! it was incredible. The only thing about this product is I wouldn't use it every day. I definitely notice when i constantly use it i start to break out. it's great when you need your makeup to stay on longer than a normal day though!
Alex S.
CA
Everyone loves this, and with good reason too! It makes my makeup last all throughout my day! I get up early and get home late, so I'm always on the go. This does a great job of setting my makeup and my little touch ups throughout the day. You'll never catch me going out without this little guy! Unlike other makeup setting sprays I've used, it doesn't make my makeup run. Overall wonderful product!
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
This is my favourite summer product of summer 2016! Can't do without it in this heat! It feels awesome on application (get your hands on the cooling setting spray for the summer if you can! I couldn't find it on here, but that's my go-to for setting my makeup)! I have oily skin in the summer and it works absolutely fine. I feel like it mattes down pretty well when dry.
Jaime T.
London, London
My best friend introduced me to this product at my wedding reception when I was applying a fresh base of makeup. It gave me a dewy glow and helped my makeup set for the rest of the night! I got several compliments on my complexion that evening and it didn't even budge on the dance floor. If I know I'm going out after work but don't have much time to re-do my makeup, I'll spray this on in the morning and it really helps. The only con is that the dewy look *can* translate into slightly shiny, so I'd recommend dusting powder over for touch-ups here and there. Otherwise, it's a great product.
Johanna E.
omaha, NE
The first few times I used this I was blown away. I have "normal" skin and this did not cause any oiliness, but did tamp down any "powderiness" of my makeup. Initially I really enjoyed it for that reason alone. However, I do think that if that is the only reason you are wanting a setting spray to look for a more affordable alternative. If you do want truly lasting makeup looks, though, this is a great product that will do just that.
Grace H.
This is the only setting spray that actually lasts all night, that I have found. This has lasted through homecoming and prom. I would recommend to anyone that has a long event or long day ahead of them.
Kayla R.
Smyrna, TN
This is actually my favorite setting spray. I used to MAC Fix+ for years until I realized that it was making my skin look more dewy than it was actually helping to keep my makeup on. I notice such a huge difference when I don't set my makeup with this spray and I never thought I would. If you live somewhere humid like me and sweat your makeup off easily then I promise this is worth the investment. Also on top of it being a great setting spray it lasts for quite a while. I highly recommend this setting spray.
Mary H.
Manhattan, KS
Wonderful for swimming, sweating, etc. However, in my experience whenever I rub my face the makeup will come off. So be aware of that before you judge the product! At first I wasn't impressed but then I realized I always rub and touch my face throughout the day. Once I stopped doing that, my makeup lasted so much longer! This spray truly makes a huge difference, trust me!
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
The price makes me cringe but I would most likely re purchase. I really love this setting spray for after I finish my makeup it really helps lock in everything. It's great for events or special occasions where I need my makeup to not move. But sometimes it doesn't last all day long on me. Might just have something to do with my oily skin. But does last a while on me.
Taylor W.
Montague, MI
I love this setting spray! I am an oily girl, and this works perfect on my skin. It brings life back into my face without making me too dewy/oily. I had been having problems with my makeup being too "powdery" or cakey looking, and this spray helped that for sure! It just pulls the entire looks together. Only down side is the price, but they do have travel sizes, which is nice. :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.