BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nalleli R.
Fullerton, CA
When I want to go out and party all night without having to worry about my makeup I just put this on. And it's absolutely perfect!! I don't have to reapply makeup. It stays put and makes my makeup look flawless!
I have been using this spray for the past three years. One of the travel bottles lasted me over a year. It kept my makeup solid for hours. I have combination skin and it didn't break me out or bother my skin at all. I will continue to use this product.
Kelsie F.
Lk Cormorant, MS
It does well at keeping makeup in place. My finish depended on what I put on before. It for the most part had a natural finish. I would say it's best for combination skin bc I have both! I would recommend to others!
Sumer M.
Alburtis, PA
I absolutely LOVE urban decay setting spray! It is super easy to apply, doesn’t leave any sticky residue and leaves a great finish! Not shiny at all once it dries. I buy this everytime and I always will. It’s the best!
Kylie C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This setting spray is right up there with my Mac Fix +. It sinks into the skin beautifully and keeps my makeup in place all day. It's easy to work with and one bottle last me a couple months. The travel size is perfect for all my on-the-go needs! 10/10
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my most prized makeup product. It completely changed my makeup game. It keeps my makeup exactly where it needs to be all day no matter what the weather is! The smell is a little different but it doesn’t stick around. This is a necessity!

💜IG: i.am.the.rabbit
Megan Q.
Minot, ND
I've tried so many setting sprays. But the all nighter is all I buy now. It's amazing. I lived in DC, where I was out and about in the humidity and my makeup still looked fresh when I would get home after a long day.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL

💜IG: i.am.the.rabbit
Cinthia V.
Atlanta, GA
Omg this setting spray is everything my makeup lasts all day when I put this one and I have some oily spots on my face but when I put this one my face looks so clean and freah I love it
Nanci B.
Gresham, OR
I love this setting spray so much! I can’t emphasize on how much I love this product. I use it everyday and it keeps my foundation in tact. I love it so much and definitely recommend it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.