BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

nicole m.
Oh my God I love this product so much it literally stayed well made my make up stay on for 12 hours no joke. I went to New York City for the day and it was so hot like 89° there and my make up stayed the insider day didn't even move yes girl please go purchase you some
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
Honestly this isn't that great especially for the price. It's okay I guess but I've been way more impressed and had better results with MUCH CHEAPER PRODUCTS. wouldn't buy again or recommend. Sorry UD
Nicole G.
One of the better setting sprays on the market. It's not my go to but it is my backup if I can't get my go to. I always have a bottle in my bad just in case. #makeupartist #professionalmakeupartist
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
This stuff works! It really keeps your make set all night or day (8hours). My only problem is it leaves your skin kind of patchy? It doesn't leave a smooth finish and looks kinda odd up close.
Ava L.
Fontana, CA
I really like the chill spray. It's great for dry skin or if you need a slight refresh during the day. I use it right before I apply makeup, I spray it on the beauty blender. I would buy it again.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Very good setting spray. I got mine from ulta beauty and it is amazing. It works really good with my dry skin. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It is a must have. Highly recommend this product.
Miranda B.
Springville
I love this setting spray!! It helps my makeup stay in place all day, no matter if I'm wearing drug store or high end! It really keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. It just has a natural finish!
Michelle G.
This spray is really good for keeping your makeup in place. It dries quick, but doesn't make your face feel tight, which I like. But you do need to spray your face a lot to really set your makeup.
Jenn D.
Indiana, PA
Love this setting spray. I spray right after I put on foundation and after I'm finished wth my entire look. It's not heavy on my face and it helps keep my makeup in during hot days and long shifts.
Bri L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best finishing spray I've ever used! I couldn't live without it. Sets my makeup perfectly and helps it last all day and night. I love how well it works and how it makes my face feel after each use. I would of course recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.