BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Naquelle P.
Gilroy , CA
I live for this spray. Use it every time I put makeup on my face. Literally makes it stay all day long without any worries. Definitely worth the money. I've cried with my makeup on and my makeup still stays put. And when I answer my phone my face makeup doesn't leave any traces of makeup on my phone screen
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
This really does keep my makeup set all night long! Through sweating on the dance floor to walking around in the rain, my makeup stays put! It also doesn't feel sticky or stiff like other setting sprays I've used in the past, it just feels like a light mist of water but it really does the trick! I also use the All Nighter foundation from UD which I find pairs perfectly with this spray!
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
This is an absolute MUST for long days or nights!! I have combination skin, and it doesn't cause oiliness or dryness. It's super easy to apply, and the spray is even and light. I swear by this setting spray- it keeps my whole face in place, prevents creasing and sliding, and helps me bring my day looks into the night. I have purchased this for YEARS and it is my holy grail setting spray!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Urban Decay has worked some kind of magic when it comes to their setting sprays because every single one of their setting sprays is AMAZING! I have not found one that I didn't love, but if I had to pick a favorite it would definitely have to be the All Nighter for sure! It keeps my makeup in place all day long. My face literally looks the exact same at night as it did when I first put my makeup on that morning. If you're trying to find a great setting spray, you really need to give one of Urban Decay's a shot because I promise you will love it no matter which one you pick!
Brittany G.
If I could rate this beyond a 5-star score, I would! This product is by far the best make-up setting spray I have ever tried! After using this, my make-up stays put for the whole day and night, and coming from someone who cries easily, that's saying something! :) I definitely recommend that EVERYONE tries this product.. I even did a review of it on my Products I Swear By video on my Youtube Channel BPBBeauty!!
Anya K.
This product does just as its name suggests. It is a setting spray that keeps my makeup from budging ALL DAY or night, whenever used. It has a very nice light mist that doesn't aggressively shoot your face with product. This by far is my FAVORITE setting spray I have used so far. I've already gone through my first bottle and I'm well into my second. It is just so reliable. I feel confident leaving home without the worry of my makeup melting down my face. I love, love, LOVE this setting spray and I suggest it to all of my friends.
Candice L.
Bandera, TX
This was one of the first high end products I have ever bought. I was so excited to enter the world of makeup and urban decay got me hooked. I didn't know the importance of setting spray until I used this. It really is long lasting and holds your makeup in place through the night. It doesn't have a overwhelming scent and isn't sticky. I recommend trying this setting spray if you haven't before
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
I get so bummed when i run out of this stuff! My makeup always starts out looking great, but a few hours in i always feel like my makeup starts looking flat, and i tend to get a bit oily around my nose and under my eyes, esp when i wear a heavy makeup... if i spray the All Nighter setting spay over my makeup at the beginning of the day i have NEVER had that problem. It's a face saver!
Sophia G.
Austin, TX
I don't know what I would do without this setting spray! The first time I tried it I purchased the travel size just to see how well it worked and if i would even like it. After I tried the travel size I have gone back and gotten a full size bottle each time I am done. It definitely helps keep everything in place! It lasts such a long amount of time. I wore this in 90 + degree weather over my makeup and it lasted until the wedding I was at was over.
Aracely C.
my favorite setting spray! it helps my makeup wear so much longer. i used to work at a restaurant and sprayed this before every shift because i knew i'd be sweating and didn't want my makeup to melt off. well, it would hold my makeup so amazing. the lasting power is amazing. this is a must have, i apply before and after makeup application and makeup always looks great as the day progresses.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.