BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sophia G.
Austin, TX
I don't know what I would do without this setting spray! The first time I tried it I purchased the travel size just to see how well it worked and if i would even like it. After I tried the travel size I have gone back and gotten a full size bottle each time I am done. It definitely helps keep everything in place! It lasts such a long amount of time. I wore this in 90 + degree weather over my makeup and it lasted until the wedding I was at was over.
Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Okay so I got this to set my makeup a couple months ago. I'm actually almost out. But I got it because I love when my foundation looks matte and hate when it starts getting oily. Next time I might get the de slick one but so far this has done a pretty good job. I think the actual packaging says 8 hours but mine only lasts about 3-4 hours. Which is longer than anything else so far.
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
This stuff is like super glue for your makeup! I have extremely oily skin and I always have issue with my makeup staying put through the day. But now that appears to be a thing of the past. One of my friends who works graveyard at the hospital swore by this stuff because it would keep her makeup flawless for 20 hour shifts. I can see why she loves it so much. I'm a believer now!
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
I purchased this hoping it would keep my makeup in place on my oily skin. I found the product to be lightweight and refreshing, but that's all I can really say on the positive side. This setting spray did not improve the longevity of my makeup, in fact it made my makeup break up and my oiliness was out of control. I'm glad I purchased the travel size, I will not be repurchasing.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
I first tried this makeup setting spray as a sample with an order from Sephora. Once I used it, I wondered why I had never bothered to try it before. I absolutely love it. It sets my makeup without smearing (even my eyes!) and it makes my oily face not be so oily at the end of the day. I was very impressed with how well it worked and it's become a staple in my everyday makeup routine.
Guadalupe V.
Best setting spray out there! Ive bought others and they haven't been this great! I actually bought it because of so many people talking about it and the reviews on it! The reviewd are amazing and funny! I actually got the smaller bottle which is 14 dollars. I plan on buying the 30 dollar one soon!
Caitlyn F.
This is a beyond phenomenal product. I use it every day and can tell a HUGE difference if for some reason I forget to put it on before leaving the house. It really does help to make your makeup last all day and stay in place. I would recommend this to people with combination skin. There are two other finishes in the setting spray as well but this is my favorite for my skin type.
Ruby S.
Porter, TX
I get so bummed when i run out of this stuff! My makeup always starts out looking great, but a few hours in i always feel like my makeup starts looking flat, and i tend to get a bit oily around my nose and under my eyes, esp when i wear a heavy makeup... if i spray the All Nighter setting spay over my makeup at the beginning of the day i have NEVER had that problem. It's a face saver!
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!! IT TRULY STANDS BEHIND IT'S NAME "ALL NIGHTER"! IVE FALLEN ASLEEP WITH MY MAKEUP ON FROM A LONG NIGHT OUT AND THE NEXT DAY MY MAKEUP WAS STILL IN TACT! THE BEST EVER!
Aracely C.
my favorite setting spray! it helps my makeup wear so much longer. i used to work at a restaurant and sprayed this before every shift because i knew i'd be sweating and didn't want my makeup to melt off. well, it would hold my makeup so amazing. the lasting power is amazing. this is a must have, i apply before and after makeup application and makeup always looks great as the day progresses.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.