BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Bri L.
Murfreesboro, TN
Best finishing spray I've ever used! I couldn't live without it. Sets my makeup perfectly and helps it last all day and night. I love how well it works and how it makes my face feel after each use. I would of course recommend it.
Kim D.
Poquoson
One of the best setting sprays that I have tried. It keep my makeup on all day at work looking fresh. It is easy to apply and keeps my makeup in place for 10 + hours. Highly recommended.! Go buy some!
Seanna H.
Forest Grove, OR
Who doesn't talk about this and mac fix+. They mister is amazing, and whatever they put in this seems to really set your makeup.

I love using this to wet my brushes when i want to foil a eyeshadow.
Andrea G.
I LOVE this product!!!!! Before it I tried the De-slick and hell no that literally eats your makeup, the worst setting spray ever. The all-nighter really really helps your makeup stay in place, I love it and I would buy it again.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Very good setting spray. I got mine from ulta beauty and it is amazing. It works really good with my dry skin. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It is a must have. Highly recommend this product.
Ashley M.
Cave Creek, AZ
If your looking for a setting spray that actually works and keeps the make up in its place for hours then look no more because this spray is one of the best or in my opinion the best setting spray.
Carlie W.
Milwaukee, WI
This setting spray is amazing I definitely notice a difference when I use it verses when I don't. The only downside is there is alcohol in it which can be drying but for the summer this is perfect.
Leah T.
Rayville, LA
I pair this with the all nighter liquid foundation and OMG my makeup does not budge!! No melting, no caking, it's so great! It also really helps with the life of my foundation on my face. Mine tends to rub off because I touch my face a lot. But this setting spray helps everything stay in place!
Em C.
Greenfield, CA
By far my all time favorite product! My makeup stays all day with a few mists of this spray! I love this product. I purchased this is sephora. It is good for any type of skin! My second time buying and I will definitely buy again.
Marisa D.
Onalaska , TX
I love this setting spray !! It keeps my makeup on and prevents it from sliding off , i have combination skin type and it works for me . It feels super lightweight, i would definitely buy it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.