BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
kuku k.
This can make your makeup stay for a whole day literally! I personally have a combination skin type with an oily T zone. My T zone normally starts to become oily 2-3 hours after the application of makeup but with this, the T zone stays matte for at least 6 hours!! This can also prevent creasing of the eyeshadow, and mascara and eyeliner can last for the whole day with this product! It's so light to apply on your face with great effect! You really need one for the sweaty summer!
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
This setting spray is probably the most efficient setting spray on the market.  Like everyone says, your makeup does not budge at all when you use this.  The results last for hours.  It's not my favorite scent but I can look past that.  My only problem with this spray is that it does take awhile to dry down so if you even touch your makeup before it's completely dry, it will completely slip around.  It also tends to break up my makeup around the corners of my nose but almost all makeup breaks up in that area.  It's my flaw area ):
bailey l.
This is hands down the BEST setting spray I have ever used! I bought it at Sephora and totally fell in love. Not only does it keep my makeup from running during the day, but applying this product before applying your highlighter will make you GLOW to the gods. I have tried other setting sprays, such as the ones by NYX and ELF, and they truly do not even compare. I am on my second full-sized bottle of this!
If there is noe product i could not live without, it is this one! IT is my life saver. We all have those days were Our makeup looks horrible and cakey. Just noe spray and your makeup looks flawless! No deubt I will buy this again.
Mackenna D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this product. I first decided to purchase it when I was getting ready and doing makeup with a friend. She is very cheap when it comes to makeup and never buys anything other than drugstore makeup. However, this product is the exception. She told me she absolutely loves it and that this is the one product she splurges on. When I purchased it, I understood why. This product makes your makeup last all night long. It's hydrating and it truly keeps everything in place. I recommend this to everyone, you will not be disappointed.
Stephanie G.
Nashville, TN
One of the best and most long lasting makeup setting sprays I’ve tried yet. The travel size is great too and big enough to last for months if you don’t wear makeup too often.
laney r.
Florida
It’s a great product a little pricey but it is great smelling and sets the makeup perfectly and everyone should try this product out it keeps the makeup lasting daily and I love it lots and it is a holy grail
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
All nighter setting spray is my go to. I don't think that will ever change. It makes my makeup seem bulletproof and is great from refreshing my makeup without disrupting it. The nozzle on this is also great. It has a nice fine mist that evenly distributes the product. Some other sprays I have to blot afterwards. They leave droplets of spray on my makeup. That is not the case with this one.
Emily M.
I have combination skin, so my t-zone is oily and I get dry patches here and there. This product did absolutely nothing for my makeup. It didn't make it stay longer, I still got oily, depending on what face makeup I was wearing it would make me look cake-y. I do plan on purchasing their oil control setting spray, but even then this one did nothing for keeping my makeup on "all night" long.
Angie R.
Palmdale , CA
I have been using this Setting spray for the longest and I suggest is for both skin types also it is very light weight and leaves your face make up in place all night ! It also feels very refreshing on my skin
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.