BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Michelle H.
I love this setting spray, it really keeps your makeup on longer and keeps the oils on your face at bay. The one thing that I don’t like is the smell. It smells like chemicals. Also, when I’m wearing powder products, and use this spray to everything down, it makes my makeup look lighter...? (My solution is to dust a bit of bronzer to darken my makeup so it’s not too light.)
Shalom G.
I love it and it does what it says, it mattefies like no other and you feel it! I bake and use a matte finish foundation so this one I keep but no use everyday I use it for when I don’t bake and sets my make up greatly, I like a matte finish with a glow and feel like this takes the glow and if I highlight it takes away some of the high impact highlight I had, it’s just a matter of knowing when to use it, but it does deliver what it promises! 💕
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this stuff but I don’t like the smell. Wish they’d change the smell because it smells so sour when sprayed that I constantly have to quickly fan the mist into the skin and then follow up with a better smelling spray.
Carrie P.
This all nighter setting spray is the truth. This stuff really lasts! It keeps my makeup on place for hours and the bottle lasts forever which makes it worth the price once you factor the time in. No funny spell is good too
Bre R.
Sandy Lake, PA
I love this setting spray! At first I was hesitant to spend 32$ on it(other brands I use are 10-15) but I’m glad I did! I first got a deluxe sample from Sephora so I did use it, loved it, my makeup stayed in place all day. I feel like I’m constantly touching my face so that’s honestly awesome. It comes in such a big bottle, 4 ounces, which is literally double the size of my other ones. It lasts me a month or two and I use it everyday. I do use other brands every so often but the all nighter spray is definitely my go to!
☆TAYLOR M.
lakewood
MY FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY!!! Sets my face for all day and my makeup won’t budge. I work at Ulta and I recommend this spray to absolutely everyone!! 10/10 if you have oily skin and need to keep your makeup from melting off !
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Still my go to for setting my makeup. I recommend this to everyone and has been a holy grail item for me for over 10 years. Price is good for how well it works for me. Smells like a subtle cucumber melon scent that's light and fresh.
Taylor N.
I’ve tried four different setting sprays and keep coming back to this! One bottle lasts about 5 months give or take. I truly believe it helps. While the price may be steep it is so worth it. I don’t believe the odor is bad.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. This spray helped my make up last all night and all day. Perfect for all make up creations that you don’t want moving during the day. Very easy to Apply all you have to do is spray it all over your face about three times. And you’re set
Megan H.
I've only used it once. Not sure if it was a result of my makeup but it was somewhat tacky feeling for awhile after spraying my face. My makeup held up well enough, but no different to my other sprays. I wanted to love it because I've heard such great things. Maybe I'll give it another try, and it will change my mind!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.