BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erica C.
I really like this setting spray it really keeps my makeup together. It's super easy to apply. Only bad thing is I run out super fast. It keeps my makeup in place all night like it says. I have bought it twice already!
Kristin S.
Marion, IA
This is a very good setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place. But the only bad thing about it is the smell. It doesn't smell the best but you could get over it. I would recommend it because it's a good setting spray
Tory S.
Raleigh, NC
this setting spray by urban decay is in my holy grail makeup items! it makes my makeup last for at least 12 hours even in heat and humidity! definitely worth the price, everyone should try this! such a quality product.
Zach P.
Albany, NY
We've all heard the hype, so I decided to try it myself and it is beautiful! It holds makeup tight and leaves a refreshing shine to my face. I love the calming sensation every application!
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
This is the best setting spray on the market. It’s fabulous. It does exactly what I need. Keeps my makeup on, and tones down the powder finish on my skin. Literally will never not buy this
Blanca R.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray is amazing. I have oily skin and it works amazing. But It will probably work with dry skin as well. It also has sun protection so that's a bonus. Very easy to apply and would totally recommend to others.
Jillian Z.
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! Makes my makeup last all day and helps control the oil which is something I definitely struggle with. I would recommend this to anyone because it is really amazing
Tiffani D.
Iowa Park, TX
This is one and the many settting sprays that I love it's really super lightweight and extremely easy to apply it's good for a combination of oily and dry skin because I have both and I would definitely buy it again
Abby F.
mooresville nc
This is overall an amazing setting spray! I have combination skin and this is very friendly to my skin. It is very lightweight and really does last all day. I have bought this product before and I will be buying again!
Mariah P.
IRVINE, CA
I'm not really sure if this product really works or that I just think it's doing something. It's very lightweight and easy to apply and leaves a natural look. I would recommend trying if you do not have very oily skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.