BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Fozia H.
This product will make your makeup last all day. Very light weight on skin. Never feels greasy or thick. Perfect for any skin type. Very lightweight. Feels great on skin and will be purchasing again.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
My favorite setting spray! I've tried a few and this has seemed to work best! I've actually noticed a difference of the appearance of my makeup! Great product! Worth the money! I would definitely recommend!
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
This product is my SAVIOR. It works amazing!! I am a college girls and go to sweaty frats and come back with a perfect face of make up. I think this product is a must for everyone's make up routine.
Jade L.
This product is awesome. It makes my makeup last for the entire night, even through sweat. Usually near the end of the night my makeup looks dull and pale, but with this spray my makeup stays intact
Sadie C.
At first I was skeptic. Then I used it, and I use it daily! It has a natural finish, it smells great, and it truly works. It keeps my face on all day and all night. I'll buy this until the day I die!
mya p.
Redford , MI
this is such a great setting spray, it lasts all day while I am doing work and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy. It is great for everyday things as well as doing things like clubbing.
Natasha O.
Corona, NY
Love this setting spray. Bought it for the first time as a recommendation and def buying it again. Makes my makeup last for loooong time and I don't have any complains about it. 100% recommended! :)
Leslie G.
Zion, IL
Love this product, it really does help with my makeup to last all night. When I want to go out with my friends to go party and turn up ! and I want to look good all night and not look like a hot mess I would use this. I recommend this product !! Too bad i'm running out. :((
Lauren J.
Love this stuff! My makeup doesn't budge when I wear it and lasts for so long! I highly recommend this! Doesn't feel sticky or nasty. Makeup even looks the same the next day (which I don't recommend but hey it happens!) Love this stuff!
lauren g.
I recieved a sample of this in an Ipsy bag and I am almost out! I'm so sad! It's great for going out and keeping my makeup perfect. It's also nice to dip your brush in to foil your eyeshadow colors.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.