BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mikkell M.
West Haven
I love this spray! The only reason for the 3 stars is because of the price. It has a great finish and keeps your makeup in place all day long! I have combination skin and even when it’s oily his spray doesn’t let me down.
Carrie H.
Bentonville, AR
Absolutely love this product! I can start my day at 6 am and my makeup still looks fresh and good at 6pm. Recommended to several friends- this is a must have for me
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
This is by far one of my favorite products ever. I never leave without using it. It's very cooling and lightweight and has a matte finish that I love. Pros are it really makes my makeup last for hours and I would buy it again. I have no complaints about it.
Leslie V.
Worn by many makeup gurus , like Jeffree star , mannymua, Patrickstarr, Laura lee, celebrity artist. It's refreshing , smells good and helps makeup stay on all day.
Jennifer V.
Both refreshing and long lasting.

Nice, light mist, easy to pump. Doesn’t soak your face but evenly dispersed setting spray.

Great for any kind of skin however, they make a great oily version if you get oily throughout the day.

No heavy scent.
Audrey B.
warren
I love this setting spray it makes my makeup last all day. I have very oily skin so it really locks my makeup in so it doesn’t move. Also when I’m a little dry it helps with my dryness too.
Sophie S.
Sacramento, CA
This product stays true to its name. It’s my go-to setting spray nowadays and it allows some of my natural oils to come through, but does not make me a greaseball at the end of the evening.
Ciara H.
Hanford , CA
All time favorite setting spray! It will make your makeup last all through the day no matter what you are doing. I have combination skin type and it works perfect for myself. I would highly recommend this setting spray.
Lakyn K.
Pontotoc, MS
It lasts for such a long time and gives you that matte finish! If you're going somewhere important and need your makeup to stay on without having to frequently fix it or touch it up, you NEED to get this setting spray
Shelbey B.
Prescott, AZ
My holy grail! I have really oily skin & this really keeps my makeup in place & combats my oils. I'm on like my third bottle of this stuff & I'll continue to repurchase again & again. No other setting spray can compete.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.