BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lauren R.
If you want your makeup to last through hell and high water this is the product for you. It sprays evenly and will lock everything in place no matter what. It also has a nice smell and is refreshing.
Sierra P.
Gary, IN
Oh Em Gee! I love the all nighter! I applied this before my sweet 16 and my make up stayed on and look great all night in my pictures and my dances and my speeches. Definitely 10 out of 10 recommend
Jade L.
This product is awesome. It makes my makeup last for the entire night, even through sweat. Usually near the end of the night my makeup looks dull and pale, but with this spray my makeup stays intact
Aliyah C.
Asbury Park, NJ
It really works! I spray it about four times before I go to school and it helps make my makeup last all day. Definitely worth the money. And the new packaging it everything. I love the new designs. Definitely my go to setting spray
Emily B.
east palestin
I always make sure I have this setting spray with me if I’m going to a theme park or somewhere that my makeup could get messed up. I use this in the morning and use it as a touch up on the go. Definitely as good as people say it is.
Leslie G.
Zion, IL
Love this product, it really does help with my makeup to last all night. When I want to go out with my friends to go party and turn up ! and I want to look good all night and not look like a hot mess I would use this. I recommend this product !! Too bad i'm running out. :((
Natalie M.
West Palm Bch, FL
It does what the name states. Sets your makeup for all night! If you are looking cakey, this is also the cure for that! The mist is nice, no huge droplets on your face, and your makeup just stays on!
Amanda F.
Excellent setting spray that extends the wear of your makeup "all night". I literally have had makeup on overnight (I know, bad for my skin! Old habit that has gone away!) and it still looked perfect the next morning, upon waking up.
Sarah R.
Lamar
With my skin type makeup never seems to stay on. This product is very light weight and it kept my makeup on all day and all night. The only con I have for it is it don't smell very good but the smell doesn't linger! Would buy again!
Debra R.
It feels refreshing and it seems to help hold my makeup in place.  I'm not completely sold on the actual necessity for a setting spray but, if you are going to use one, this isn't a bad choice.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.