BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica W.
This product is an absolute must-have in my makeup kit. It keeps my foundation in place, even if it's hot or if I have a cold and need to blow my nose a lot. It helps makeup last longer but in addition to that, I spritz my blush and shadow brushes with it before I apply them and it helps boost the pigmentation and also makes it last longer.

Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Ummm hello...if you don't own this yet go out and buy it asap. Not only did I get rained on and I forgot my umbrella, but the humidity was 98% so I was sweating like all day and I've have on the same makeup didnt even though it up before this picture. I walked 13k steps, most of which were out in the humidity and rain so this stuff seriously does work and keeps your makeup on your face! Hightly recommend.
Hannah H.
Carbondale, IL
Hands down the best setting spray i’ve ever used! My makeup is thunderstorm proof, breakup proof, and “finals week” proof. This keeps everything in place, whether its a long day or a rainy day. I will never use another setting spray
Johnna G.
San Jose
Does not disappoint. I use this for daytime as well and for hot California days, this lightweight spray does its job well enough. It’s dries matte and I also notice that there isn’t much oiliness on my face throughout the day.
Candace D.
Atlanta
The holy grail. Everything you need in a setting spray. While they’ve created new versions, this classic is my go to. It mattifies without drying, holds your makeup in place and helps “melt” it all together for a flawless look
Ori U.
All nighter setting spray is the holy grail spray for setting your makeup all day! I hate when my face looks very powdery even though I didn’t put to much on . After getting and using this,  I have noticed that it melts any powdery effect into my skin making it look dewy and holding almost all day! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
nicole L.
Bernhards Bay
This setting Spray is my go to! I love this product so much. I struggle with cystic acne so finding make up that keeps me from breaking out is super hard, especially setting sprays. This setting spray is one of the only setting sprays that hasn't made me break out. I also get super oily through out the day and this setting spray helps me stay nice and matte looking, which is awesome because no one wants their face to look like its melting away!
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This setting spray is amazing! I bought this from Sephora and use it daily. The smell throws me off a bit, reminds me of algae. But it has a great matte finish and my makeup doesn’t last it through the day without this product.
Rachel R.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Definitely a holy grail product. This keeps my makeup on all day and night - no matter what happens! I'm very impressed with how well it works, only negative is it works TOO well, to the point where it's hard to remove makeup!
Madison F.
Spotsylvania, VA
Best make up setting spray ever! It does stink at first but then it goes away! It your looking for a setting spray that keeps your make up on this is the one. Doesn’t make your makeup look oily or not stick! I’d recommend this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.