BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kellie S.
London , KY
One of my favorite setting sprays. Use it on a daily basis. Blends all powders and makeups to a beautiful finish. Helps keep you matte and your makeup in place all day. Would recommend to other people.
bailey w.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I've had this product for FOREVER. it keeps my makeup perfectly in place and i also use it on my brush before applying my highlighter to give me an extra glow. I love this spray and it works wonders.
Michelle W.
I don't go anywhere without spraying this all over my face. It keeps my makeup intact the whole day and night. My makeup does not smudge and my foundation is still on. I only buy this setting spray!!
Patricia G.
Bethesda, MD
I have never needed to look for another brand, as the UD all-nighter setting spray never fails me. I can get through an entire day of work and a hot evening with only a very minimal touch-up in-between. No need for worries about sliding foundation, smudged eyeliner, or blurring mascara. This setting spray keeps it all together for as long as you need!
Jasmin S.
This spray works amazing! It kept my makeup on all evening and night long. Of coarse everyone knows what might work for some might not work for others, but it worked amazing on me and I always make sure I wear this if I'm going out
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
Use this every day to make my drugstore foundation last longer. I really like to use it with a beauty blender to help press it in to my makeup once I'm done. Overall happy with this. Repeat purchase.
Kasey W.
Plymouth , WI
If you plan on being out all night long, or doing a pub crawl. Then this is definitely the setting spray for you. It also works well for long days of traveling and working long hours . It'll keep you looking amazing 👍
Miranda H.
Conway, AR
THIS STUFF. I’ve done my makeup for outside weddings that I was in, done a friends makeup for engagement pictures, and every time i use this setting spray nothing moves. It is the best on the market!
Shelby H.
Scandia, MN
If you want a setting spray that will literally keep your makeup on and feels very lightweight then this is the one for you! It gives you a matte and or natural finish. I always stay stocked up on this ❤❤
Jamie G.
Dublin, GA
This is not my favorite setting spray. I have very oily skin and it seems that the All Nighter setting spray doesn't really do anything to help combat the oil on my face throughout the day, or night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.