BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Pamela C.
This is one of the most excellent value packs that I've seen in a while. The value is unbelievable for two full bottles of this amazing product. This baby keeps your makeup in place so well, you can literally sleep in it (although that's not the best thing for your skin) and wake up with great makeup still on your face in the morning. I spray this on my beauty blender before applying powder and omg it works wonders.
Rachel H.
I have tried this setting spray multiple times with no luck. I have combination skin of normal and dry. On occasion I do get a bit oily. Normally when I use the urban decay spray I find that at the end of the night my makeup seem to separate. I've tried spraying different amounts to test the results. I've also tried applying the spray before and after the makeup application process and I still found separation at then end of the night. Bummer.
Mayra G.
Woodbridge, VA
Oil control! I can wear my make up all day, it blends all my makeup nicely. And it leaves a nice dewy finish but i don't oil up mid day. Thats super imporant to me.
Angela S.
North St Paul, MN
I didn’t find this as amazing as other people. I don’t think it prolonged the life of my makeup that much, and it has a strange smell. It did keep oil at bay though
Eve A.
Des moines, IA
I love this stuff, keeps my makeup from going anywhere without me. I find I don't need to use as much powder when I use it! Tip: Don't use too much or your makeup will melt off. One to two sprays is enough.
Jess B.
If you want your make up to absolutely stay part all night and you need to use the urban decay all nighter setting spray. This setting spray keeps your make up in place without creasing or moving all day. Never irritating to the skin or breaking down the foundation it is an asset to anyone's make up routine. Without a strong smell or of noxious heavy spray this product does exactly what it says it will do.
Jessica M.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased this to wear over my make up at an outdoor wedding in August. It was over 80 degrees and humid but my make up stayed put. My sensitive skin did not break out and the eye shadow i was wearing that had a lot of fallo out stayed put after using this. I've never used a setting spray before this and I'd say this was the ultimate test I will be using this from now on.
sierra j.
i love all of ud's products but this one taste wierd (i would advise to make sure u close ur mouth) and has a bitter smell but it does lock in my makeup but doesn't quite melt it all together like thier de slick does
Tali M.
Chicago , IL
I really like love urban decay's setting spray. Others that I have used have a weird or unusual smell to them but not this one. It does really help my makeup last longer and I can tell because I only spray this in the mornings (around 7-8 a.m.) and by the time I get home (around 6 p.m.) my makeup (mostly my foundation) still looks good and if I'm going out that night I just need a little bit of touchup for blush or highlighter/bronzer.
Sarah C.
Louisville, OH
The first time I bought this product was on a whim in the checkout line in Sephora and I totally fell in love with it. It may be pretty pricey, but it's extremely high quality and worth every penny! I worked at Walt Disney World in Florida and used this setting spray after applying my makeup to work in very hot, sticky weather and even after my longest shifts, my makeup stayed locked in place and looking fresh. I will definitely be buying this product again and I recommend it to everyone.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.