BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kate C.
Winchester, MA
My go to setting spray. Better than any other sprays or powders I've ever used. I use it everytime I put on my makeup and it stays all day and night locked in place.
Ripley R.
Orlando, FL
Ever since the repackaging and new formula I have fell in love all over again with this brand. Love the feeling of this and the way it sets my makeup and touch ups. Definitely will recommend
Addy B.
The bottle is nice and cute, i love that it doesn't exactly what it stays! makeup stays all day, i use it after my makeup and sometime i use it to refresh my look. Definitely money well spent
Cameron T.
Atlanta
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is perfect for when you want your makeup to last all day. It is lightweight and the spray is not to hard and more like a mist. I would recommend this product to help with all day wear but if you are looking for a matte finish I don’t think this is the product to use.
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
All time best setting spray. This keeps my makeup perfect literally all night. Its a natural matte finish. Pros: stays all night. Cons: kinda smells funky? But super lightweight. Love it!!!!!
Maggie W.
I am obsessed with this makeup setting spray. I used it for my best friend’s wedding on the bride and myself— it kept our makeup on from 8am through the entire ceremony and reception in 90 degree heat. Would 100% recommend!
Mackenzie R.
Myrlte beach, South Carolina
Love this setting spray. Urban decay is a really good brand and I love them. I really need a new bottle of this stuff. Very light weight. Does what it says it keeps your makeup in place all day. I would buy this again. 10000/10 highly recommend
Ana 👫.
Williston
This setting spray gives me life, sets my make up in place for hours, I love it. It gives me a matte finish and I love that Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Shelby G.
Clearfield, UT
Best setting spray out there! Still feels refreshing even though it's supposed to make your makeup stay. It's the new hairspray over the face trick.. without the sticky! Haha this will make your makeup stay through ANYTHING
Taea P.
Cincinnati
I have repurchased this multiple times after switching to other brands. The only one I’ve found that I may like better is the Smashbox Primer Water. The UD definitely helps keep my makeup on.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.