BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristal B.
Whiteville, TN
I have high hopes for all of Urban Decay's products because I have to purchase everything as soon as it comes out. This is one of those products that I not only keep in my makeup bag, but also in my purse, and in my car. I even gift this item out on birthdays and for Christmas. Just simply spray it once on your face when your done putting on your make-up and it keeps it from melting, sweating, or smudging off your face. Every once in a while you may have to re-spray but this product is a miracle worker for every girl who loves to look good and hates to see it melt off.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
When I know I am going to be out all day or all night I HAVE to use this makeup spray to extend the length of my makeup. I see a big difference when I don't use this because my bronzer will be off my face after 8 hours as this spray keeps my makeup and bronzer on for 12-14 hours. At times I do see myself having to add more bronzer or highlighter but it's probably because I always rest my hand on my cheeks a lot.
Justina W.
Dallas, TX
At some point in the evening, I used to look in the mirror and see a horror movie looking back: eyeliner in an unseemly smudge, lipstick gone, foundation turned into oily blotches. I blamed the booze and bad decisions, but it was the lack of setting spray! I last much longer on a night out now. Even on long nights when I've exhausted my UD Setting Spray, the fade to my natural look feels a little less ratchet.
Jackie C.
Menifee, CA
This is the single most important product in my entire makeup collection. I cannot imagine ever doing my makeup without it. After my face and eyes are completely done, I will generously spray this across my face and it immediately takes down the powdery look, and turns all the thick product into looking like skin, and then it keeps it looking like that all day long. I have worn this spray and sweat hard and my makeup hasn't moved!
Janie S.
I love using this setting spray to set my makeup and to make sure it last all day. It feels hydrating as well. It's lightweight and doesn't have a strong odor to it.
Kelsey N.
macomb, MI
This is the best setting spray on the entire face of the planet. My face is an oil pit. Even with primer and setting powders and mattifying everything you can think off, my make up always ends up running down my face and I shine bright like a diamond, but not in a good way. This setting spray is the only thing that keeps me looking matte and fabulous! After spritzing my face with this, I can go dance the night away and not even sweat will break through. You can truly pull an ALL NIGHTER with this stuff!!
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Love it! This spray sets my makeup so well! I have oily and sensitive skin so I'm always worried about trying new products. But this didn't make my face oily or break out at all! I got the 1oz but with how much I'm using it, I might just have to go get me the larger bottle! I love that it's paraben free too! Good job Urban Decay!
Pamela C.
This is one of the most excellent value packs that I've seen in a while. The value is unbelievable for two full bottles of this amazing product. This baby keeps your makeup in place so well, you can literally sleep in it (although that's not the best thing for your skin) and wake up with great makeup still on your face in the morning. I spray this on my beauty blender before applying powder and omg it works wonders.
Maylee G.
Woodside, NY
I honestly have not tried any other setting sprays besides this one and the UD De-Slick. I can't say this is the best setting spray or that it makes a huge difference in making my make-up/foundation stay after hours of wear, mainly because I have very oily skin. But I do feel like I spritz it on just in case, and I do notice that it helps seamlessly melt and blend all the powders (pressed, bronzer, etc) together.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
I typically use this product when I have a face full of make up for a night out. I do not use this from day to day. When I do use it, I can definitely see a difference. Even with a face full of makeup, nothing slides or moves out of place. It does not affect my sensitive skin negatively either. Though it costs more than a drug store brand, this product lasts a long time is high quality. I definitely recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.