BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dedra V.
Makeup truly stays all night long! My face looks powdery after spraying with this, but after a few minutes my makeup is completely set and looks 100% natural. I only use it for going out or parties, as it's a little expensive, but I will continue to buy it once it runs out.
Ashley S.
Smyer, TX
It didn't really do anything for me. I didn't see an difference in how long my makeup lasted. I have super oily skin so maybe I need to use the one for oily skin
zaya F.
I find this most ideal for hot days. I live in Arizona, usually, and the summer time is in the 120's some days, which means sweat, which can cause my makeup to come off and fade throughout the day. with this spray, it sets my face in place and theres much less perspiration. It really maintains my face so I worry less about touch ups and fading in my brows and contour. very good product, just wish it was cheaper.
Geovanna P.
Simi Valley, CA
Being that i have oily skin Its been hard finding a product that did a good job of keeping my make up from smudging. I was told about this make up setting spray by a friend.As soon as she mentioned this product I immediately went out and purchased it. It was a bit pricey but worth every dollar. My make up stays on all day/night without wearing off nor smudging. I would definitely recommend this amazing product.
Lilly F.
vista, CA
I was honestly hesitant about trying this product in the beginning but when i did, i was so impressed! ai wore it on a day I was moving with a full face of glam in the heat and my makeup didn't budge! It has a very dewy, natural finish and is good for all skin types. I constantly recommend this product to everyone on a daily basis. I continue to use it a lot when i go to the gym straight from work and it does a really incredible job of keeping my makeup in place and looking great still.
Bella H.
This is probably my favorite setting spray ever. This gives my makeup such a flawless finish. And it truly does does last all night! This product is amazing! My go-to setting spray!
dorothy h.
Vancouver, WA
I like this! But as it is the only one I have used I don't have a lot to compare it too. I did get the hydrating one. and it does seem to keep my make-up in place.
Caitlin C.
Best setting spray I've used. Never let's me down at work, school, crowded bars, weddings including the bride! I would recommend this product to any makeup lover, beginner or pro
Ashley D.
Loganville, GA
This is wizardry in a bottle. This setting spray is a staple product that everyone needs in their collection. I use it every single time I wear makeup, and it lasts through anything. I think I could do a full beat, use this, run for an hour and my makeup still be fleeky. Get this product!!!
Meagan J.
Bakersfield, CA
Rejuvenates makeup and sets my face for hours! Can leave my makeup on for more than days if I wanted to but I don't cause that's unsanitary but it works that well!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.