BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rain S.
Long beach, CA
I am not exaggerating when I say I literally drench my face in this when I use it. It feels so nice and seriously made my makeup stay on after a whole day at Disneyland on rides, walking around, etc. that's how bomb it is
Miranda C.
I like this setting spray because I don't feel the need to retouch my makeup throughout the day. It helps control my oiliness on my t-zone. I still get a little oily but not as bad as if I didn't use it. It does it's job but nothing really groundbreaking. I would still repurchase this because it is a good product. Although I will say there are other dupes out there that are less than half the price of this one!
Tameka J.
Ok i am being honest i love this product i am a plus size girl and i do have a little sweating sometimes when i go out dancing with friends and with out my spray i don't know what i would do i have this in both the travel size and the large size because i cant leave home without it after applying my makeup i will set it with the spray it controls the shine and its hard to explain but it kind of softens up my foundation to look more natural i use 3 sprays in the middle and 1 on either side of my face i recommend both the all nighter and De slick to all my friends
Emily L.
Beardstown
The Urbam Decay All nighter's new packing is TO DIE FOR! But the product is still as trustworthy as ever. It's so lightweight, and refreshing, and
as it does its job and doesn't budge your makeup! I would recommend this product to anyone from dancers, brides, or just everyday use!
Marielle E.
Melbourne, FL
Amazing product! I got a little baby sample has a freebie and used it up in about 2 weeks. I love how it makes makeup look like its actually just your face. Not a caked on mess which is always nice because lets be honest we're all trying to go for that "I woke up like this" look even though it actually took about 30 products. All though when I ran out I kinda just filled the spray bottle with about half toner and half water and it seems to do the same exact thing. So if you don't feel like buying some fancy Urban Decay spray just DIY it and mix toner and water (:
Ashlyn N.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE. I use this on the weekends when my make up needs to lady and it never lets me down! It is a good price for the amount that you get, and it is super easy to use!
Kristal B.
Whiteville, TN
I have high hopes for all of Urban Decay's products because I have to purchase everything as soon as it comes out. This is one of those products that I not only keep in my makeup bag, but also in my purse, and in my car. I even gift this item out on birthdays and for Christmas. Just simply spray it once on your face when your done putting on your make-up and it keeps it from melting, sweating, or smudging off your face. Every once in a while you may have to re-spray but this product is a miracle worker for every girl who loves to look good and hates to see it melt off.
Alyssa B.
Houston
The best setting spray hands down! It feels light on the skin and it's very long wearing. I love that 2-3 sprays of this will set your face for the entire day/night.
Alexa M.
This is my favorite setting spray of all time! My makeup stays in place all day when I use this, it makes my face stay fresh. This product has never disappointed me!
Jennifer M.
This is a holy grail product for me. I have somewhat oily skin and this really helps to keep my makeup from sliding around my face. I don't know how I went without it for so long!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.