BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rhiannon M.
Sewell, NJ
I swear by their setting sprays and use them every single day to finish off my makeup.. I can always count on it to keep my makeup in place all night long and well into the next morning if I accidentally forget to wipe it off
Yanira S.
Canyon Country, CA
Before this product I didn't believe in setting sprays...I had tried so many and they all go on nice but didn't do anything. The long lasting setting spray proved me wrong! Don't, won't, can't leave the house with it now.
Litzy V.
This is my favorite setting spray ! It’s left my makeup locked in for longer than any other setting spray I’ve tried, it’s good for both oily and dry skin and it’s lightweight! It’s 100% worth the price and I highly recommend
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
this is a product that lives on my vanity permanently. My daughter steals it every day, so I finally bought her one too! It is a must for my oily skin, and locks in my foundation all day! Love!
Meaghan D.
Garner, NC
My favorite setting spray. The packaging is great it’s a nice natural finish and delivers the quality expected from urban decay. Easy to apply and the mist is perfect. I recommend this to anyone who needs a good setting spray
Annie W.
Chapin, SC
Love this setting spray! Smells good and feels good on my skin which is a mixture of oily and dry, and my make up looks fantastic by the end of a long day whenever I use it! Highly recommend.
Danyal T.
I really like this product, I’m only giving it 4 stars because some days it keeps me super matte and other days I still have to use oil blotting sheets. It’s very light weight, no weird odors. I would definitely buy again.
Jordan F.
Carmel, IN
Great makeup setting spray. When I use this, my makeup stays in place and doesn’t slide around or come off throughout the day. I have repurchased many times and will continue to! Highly recommend to others.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I really light this setting spray it not only holds my makeup on all day most of the night too if I and a few friends go out on the town. I have tried this setting spray with another I use only to spritz on my face for an extra hydration to my skin or makeup, personally I would use one or the other. I've found this UD to be the top of the line as far as a setting spray and it only takes 2-3 pumps as some like that little extra mist. Within using the sitting spray just as any other hold it at least 8-10 inches from your face as too close will mess up the whole makeup look you've just created and make sure to shake the bottle before each use, I tend to forget this when I am in a hurry. A must have for the final step of your makeup!
Maggie W.
I am obsessed with this makeup setting spray. I used it for my best friend’s wedding on the bride and myself— it kept our makeup on from 8am through the entire ceremony and reception in 90 degree heat. Would 100% recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.