BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Angela F.
Now this here I highly recommend because In December I had a dance recital and I was front and center meaning everyone could see my face and I had more dancing parts I was definitely going to be sweaty afterwards but when I was done dancing and I went to the dance room to see if my makeup smudged or anything my makeup went no where I even tried to rub it off with my hands that makeup went NO WHERE I was truly amazed 💯
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
Nope. Everyone says this is gold standard when it comes to setting sprays but this is basically just hairspray for your face. Really hate it. Maybe I'm just not a setting spray kind of gal.
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love this setting spray! It really makes your makeup stay on all day and it even works with oily skin, which is what I have. I recently learned a trick and it's to put this on right after your moisturizer! It sounds so weird but spray this on, then put on primer, and a light dusting of translucent powder and then do your makeup normally. It makes my make up last even longer and my oils don't come through at all! I love this stuff!
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
I'm still in the Try out phase of Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray. I know it does not burn your face or eyes and dries pretty fast and it does hold your make up still for a little while but all night might be exaggerating a little. I did just start using it and I do have oil skin so maybe this is just me. I would purchase again because it is the best one I've used just not as super great as I thought it would be.
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
One of my go-to setting sprays. Price point is decent and the bottle comes in a size that’s easy to travel with. Helps keep my makeup on all night for events or days out.
Amanda R.
I like this alot, this item does what it says. The only thing I am not a fan of is the price point, that is the only thing that might make me rethink repurchasing it.
Kalee W.
Kansas City, MO
I'm completely obsessed with this setting spray ! I also use their naked foundation and the two combined feel like heaven on my skin !! My makeup doesn't get greasy or move around during the day I could literally sweat and wipe my face and not very much product comes off at all ! The only complaint I have about it is that sometimes I notice little dots it leave on my face after I spray it on my freshly done face, but I like to juss take a brush with no product on it and dab it into my skin
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
It works! I use this when I know I'm going to have a long night, and don't want my makeup melting off my face. It keeps everything on my face, YAY! It gives a little dewy look, which I love. I've been using the sample size I received from Sephora, and a little goes a long way. I will be purchasing the full size one when this runs out.
Anias L.
this setting spray is the real deal! the name doesn't lie, this will help your make up last all night! without getting cakey or making your skin oily. 10/10 recommend
Jennifer W.
This is a great setting spray! I have combo dry/oily skin. I am legit 50/50 ideally dry in the am and a grease ball by bed time so to have finely giving in to try a high end brand was a big deal. I'm so happy I did tho! This setting spray is awesome! I get really oily in the summer so I ended up getting he deslick one too but I think in the winter when my skin is more dry I will go back to this one cause it's great too!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.