BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

JLWages W.
By far one of my favorite setting sprays! It doesn’t leave a strange tacky residue or anything and I’ve experienced that before with other setting sprays. This keeps my makeup locked in place all day and I really like how it have an odd smell lol
Lizzy N.
This setting spray is lightweight and dries fairly quickly after applying. The product keeps has kept my makeup in almost perfectly intact all day every time I have used it. However, when I use it it doesn't spray like a fine mist that coats my skin evenly, but is blotchy and hits some parts of my face and misses others no matter how much or little I use.
Morgan J.
Salisbury
This stuff is great! My makeup lasts so much longer with this even when I touch my face I feel like it holds in place throughout the day! It is a little expensive but it helps keep all that other makeup right where it should be!
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It really helps your powder melt into your skin and locks it in all day. I purchased mine from either Ulta or Sephora. Highly recommend to those of you that want your makeup to last for hours!
Sam O.
Rochester
By far the best primer out there on the market for those who work hard or play hard and sweat, but want to stay matte. This spray will last you through crying, weather, time, sweat, or dancing. Whatever my day holds I know at the end my makeup will still look amazing!
Farris M.
Hanson
Good product but there are other products that do the job that are a fraction of the price. Makes makeup last. Does have a bit of an unappealing smell. I did not repurchase but if you’re big on UD products and want something that will make makeup last then this works!
Jessica W.
This product is an absolute must-have in my makeup kit. It keeps my foundation in place, even if it's hot or if I have a cold and need to blow my nose a lot. It helps makeup last longer but in addition to that, I spritz my blush and shadow brushes with it before I apply them and it helps boost the pigmentation and also makes it last longer.

Skylar P.
North Olmsted, OH
I love this product to keep my makeup in place all day long. I just see myself running through a ton of it very quickly. This setting spray really makes a difference when it comes to wearing a full face for a long time. Love it!
Sophie L.
Haven't tried this in a while, but I've enjoyed it in the past. Used it for  summer weddings/special events, and I definitely noticed a difference in wear time. I'm the type of person whose makeup won't really visibly fade or break down at day's end, but it'll just disappear . This prevents that from happening as often, and does so better than other sprays I've tried. Non irritating, travel friendly, refreshing. Definitely will repurchase soon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Ummm hello...if you don't own this yet go out and buy it asap. Not only did I get rained on and I forgot my umbrella, but the humidity was 98% so I was sweating like all day and I've have on the same makeup didnt even though it up before this picture. I walked 13k steps, most of which were out in the humidity and rain so this stuff seriously does work and keeps your makeup on your face! Hightly recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.