BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica K.
Burbank, CA
One of my go-to setting sprays. Price point is decent and the bottle comes in a size that’s easy to travel with. Helps keep my makeup on all night for events or days out.
Zoe W.
Waterloo
I love this stuff so much, it’s a cult classic I know but for good reason! My makeup lasts so long with this and when it does start to wear it isn’t patchy or splotchy!
Angelica P.
san ysidro , CA
before buying this setting spray i always thought that people were just being dramatic when they said this was the best setting spray and that you makeup did stay on for a longer time if not all day but they were absolutely right! i got oily skin and when i do my makeup i usually wear it for 6+ hrs and this setting spray does miracles! it sets my makeup really well and it looks good and lasts me all day and i don't get as oily as i did with other setting sprays
Kelsi B.
Definitely keeps my makeup lasting longer during the day and melts all the makeup to my skin for a nice finished look. Buy this all the time, definitely a good buy!
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
I line about a mile from the ocean, and there is a river literally down the block. It is always hot and sticky and gross outside, makeup is almost pointless, because it will melt off in minutes. When I finally decided to invest in this it was a God-send. I can actually do a full face of makeup and go out during the day without it sliding down my face. I use it everyday without fail.
grace m.
Really like this. I use it everyday. I am a bartender, so sometimes "all nighter" is an accurate description of how long it keeps my makeup looking fresh and in place
Lena E.
South Barre, MA
I love this product with my whole heart. I don't think that any other product could set my makeup like this one does. I have tried their oil control version and it doesn't make any difference. But, this one really makes a difference as I usually have a hard time setting my concealer under my eyebrow but this product does the trick. You have to try it!
Kristen B.
Baldwin, NY
This setting spray is actually the best thing I have ever put on my face ever. At first I was a bit skeptical because it was so expensive, but it's 100% worth the money. It has this amazing technology that literally freezes the makeup on your face, and you don't even feel that much of a difference! The results are evident though. This setting spray keeps my makeup looking flawless even if I'm in the middle of an ugly cry or a seriously sweaty situation.
Koko M.
Omg I would rate this Product a MILLION!!! IF I COULD! THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! Trust me honey your makeup is going no where with this amazing Setting spray! Make your make fall into place and make it's set very well!
Alejandra M.
Before I discovered facial primer, I loved using the urban decay finishing spray. Even now when I go clubbing this spray sure locks my makeup in place. It does not make my face oily which is my main concern. I first received it as a sample when buying my naked palette which lasted me a couple of months, I've had my new product for over 4 months and it will be a while before I purchase another one! Totally worth my money!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.