BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jeanette P.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite setting spray! It has a lot of product and isn’t too expensive compared to other brands. Good for all skin types. No sun protection but it will help keep your makeup looking poppin.
Savana B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like this product okay. It smells like plastic and doesn't make my makeup last as long as promised. It keeps it on for half of the day. I would not recommend this product if you have oily skin. It's more for combination.
Mellissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
Yes! I love this setting spray! It makes all of your powders and wet products come together so beautifully. I have sensitive skin and for me it didn’t irritate my skin. I would re purchase this a lot!
Elizabeth N.
I love this setting spray more than anything! It keeps my makeup on all night and it is totally worth it. It is really good for dry skin! I suggest buying this. It has a matte finish and it looks really nice when it dries!
Joana C.
This setting spray is AMAZING!! I would totally buy this over and over again . It lasts on any hot days , ur makeup stays in place all day , no need to worry about ur makeup getting messed up.
shauna p.
Sioux Falls
i love all urban decay products! they all work great, and i’d had my eyes on it for a while so when my roommate got it for me for christmas, i was super excited. it is lightweight and makes my makeup last minutely longer lol
Deborah O.
Love this stuff. Sprays on well, is moisturizing, and keeps your makeup lasting all day long. I have nothing bad to say about this, and the product itself last a long time too! Definitely see a difference in makeup longevity with and without this product
Audrey T.
Denton, TX
I love this setting spray! It helps my makeup stay on longer than usual. It is a refreshing mist that goes onto your face. It does not burn. It lasts a long time. I have had my bottle for about a year and it hasn’t run out.
Mytea R.
Great setting spray! I have very oily skin and could never find a spray to make my makeup last long. Until I came across this one I went to a concert and my makeup lasted all night! You'll definitely get your money's worth!
Natalia G.
Desert Hot Springs
This is an expensive item but it so useful it’s really easy to apply and it’s amazing this is good for any kind of skin one thing that’s sucks is that you need to spray like 10 times and the good thing is it last very long
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.