BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lilyan R.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love how easy to apply this setting spray is. The mister is so smooth and it’s so refreshing. I have oily skin and I feel like it contains my oils and keeps my makeup in place all day. Would recommend!
mayra j.
Marietta, GA
Always makes my skin look fresh kept my makeup intact at a really full club and i sweat a lot but not not one bit did my makeup move. I totally have been using for about two years. I love it completely.
Mackenzie K.
Savannah, GA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I can fall asleep with my makeup on after setting it with this and my roommates would ask me how my makeup stayed on so perfectly and it is because of this product! It doesn't make your skin feel tight due to the weightless mist application. Definitely recommend
Alyssa C.
This stuff is amazing!! I tried my cousins at a wedding and at the end of the day my makeup still looked good! Now I purchased it for myself and it's the best setting spray I've tried. Higgly recommend!
Felicia B.
Myrtle Beach
This stuff is a must have. I’ve fallen asleep, black out drunk, after a night of partying, and woken up with a full face still on. I can hug y’all guys with confidence I won’t rub off on their shirts. Seriously, everyone needs this stuff
Alessandra C.
Longmont, CO
I use this setting spray all the time and it keeps my makeup on until I say it's coming off! It leaves a natural finish on the skin. Great for my combination skin. I will repurchase this when I run out!
Evelyn V.
Hayward, CA
I read the reviews on Influenster, and was convinced to by this spray. I was not disapointed. I have combo skin (which came recently), and this spray really helps tame my oily spots. Definitely worth the hype !
Linnea H.
Love this spray. I will always use it after applying my make up and it helps everything stay longer which is nice because then I do not have to reapply my make up as much throughout the day. Definitely do four sprays instead of two though
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Definitely my go to setting spray. Recently moved to an area where temperatures reach 110 daily. This spray keeps my makeup in place. I do like to touch up with a bit of powder throughout the day to avoid any shine.
Hayley D.
I have tried other setting sprays and nothing keeps my makeup looking EXACTLY like it did when I finished. Natural finish and when I leave work on my late days at 9pm, I still look fresh! Definitely buying again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.