BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

laura i.
Ozone park, NY
It does exactly what the package says it locks in your foundation and your make up all night. This is a great product it's worth every penny it smells nice the mist is nice. There's nothing badd to say about this.
Kamryn V.
Columbus
such an amazing product! kind of pricey, but definitely worth the money. very lightweight on my skin, and lasts all night, even when i’m dancing and sweating! i have combo skin, but it definitely works on my skin.
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville , MD
I absolutely love this product ! I use it on my clients and it is super long lasting ! It refreshes and locks your makeup on place ! The smell is kind of strong but bareable! I would recommend this spray to all artists.
Lauren O.
I received a mini version of this in my ulta order, and I loved it. All you do is spray it on after doing your makeup and it makes it last for hours on end. You can’t even feel it on, I am planning on buying this.
Savannah H.
indianapolis
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER. I’ve tried many setting sprays and this one is by far the best! The mister is very nice and doesn’t spray large drops onto your face. It doesn’t make your foundation cake up like some. It keeps my oily skin looking matte longer. My make up lasts a full 12 hour day. And this spray is even great for refreshing your face through the day. If you need a new setting spray, you won’t regret this one!
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
This is my go to setting spray to make my makeup lasts all day and night. It helps to meld your makeup together so it also takes away some the powdery look if you use a lot of powder. It really makes a difference!
Antoinette R.
Wellsboro
I would rate this 100 stars if I could. This stuff makes your makeup literally last ALL DAY! After doing your makeup, using this makes all your power and cream products become one and honestly helps so much with longevity! I usually use this, and then use a glow mist over it if I want more of a luminous finish.
Melisa✨ F.
Don’t like the smell but this setting spray keeps my make up in place all day. Dries fast i have combination skin and it doesn’t make my face oily or look dry and very easy to apply i recommend this setting spray for people who go all day with makeup
Nicole J.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It may be on the spendier side but it is definitely worth it. This is a summer must for those long days in the sun or a day at the beach. I would recommend this product.
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
I feel as if I can not notice my makeup staying on as long as I assume it should. I do end up getting oily after. While. The price is cheap, does last a long time. I do recommend this for people with normal skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.