BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Jodi B.
Oneida, TN
This setting spray is exactly what the name implies, it will help you makeup stay on until you're ready for it to come off. It's perfect for hot, humid days, and special occasions or for those of us that have trouble keeping even long wearing makeup on our face. I just used this on a bride, for an outdoor wedding in August, where it also began raining at the outdoor reception. I applied it after her makeup around 3 pm. At midnight, her makeup was still in unbelievably flawless. This is a must have for my makeup kit.
Ashley H.
Saltillo
Can't go without this in my life it really does help keep your makeup on longer if you have an event or just want your makeup to stay on longer you need this in your life
ashley s.
Norwalk, CA
This is a Holy Grail product. A must have! After application, make-up looks flawless. Gives a beautiful, hydrated look to the skin. Makes make up look airbrushed. No cons to this product, it is PERFECTION!
Jodi S.
Pasadena, TX
To be quite honest I was not a big fan of the all nighter. The spray had a weird odor to me & did not keep me very matte for long. The finish was great for the first 30 minutes of wearing makeup & not walking outside in the Houston,TX heat... but then kind of wore off & wasn't as useful. I use the NYX spray and it's much better and significantly cheaper. Also, the Rose Water from Ulta is AMAZING and leaves your face smelling fresh and clean.
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
I tried to use a substitute by NYX because I thought the price of this was a little too steep for my taste but I found that this one is the absolute best. I never get any breakdown of my foundation underneath my eyes when I use this one like I did with the other. I think this is perfect for when you need your make up to last all day or all night!
Nicole F.
LOVE this setting spray. I go to town with this stuff! Usually spraying a ton, letting it dry, then spraying on a second coat. It definitely helps your makeup stay-put! The spray bottle provides a nice, soft mist, so as not to apply too much moisture and making makeup run. It also lasts for quite a while, considering how much I use. I have had my current bottle for at least 2 months now, possibly 3, and still probably have at least 25-30% of it left.
Ashley M.
Very nice, no strong smell, and it gets the job done! It doesn't leave a residue or sparkle on my face and it had a nice mist. I think it really helps with the longevity of my makeup. I was cooking over a hot stove and I didn't have any problems with my makeup melting off and I think it was the spray that helped! I have Skindinavia sprays as well, and I know that they are the same as UD sprays. I'll just repurchase the UD spray once I'm out.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
This stuff is incredible! You could argue that it's the best setting spray out there right now. I bought the travel size to try it out and it's lasted me almost a year now. When I do run out I will definitely invest in the full size maybe even two! This is a holy grail product!! Must have for any makeup lover! If you don't have it buy it now!!!!
Aiswarya G.
This is my favorite setting spray! I would recommend it to all of my friends, I have normal skin and any time i use this there is no such thing as needing to re-touchup my face.
Irene M.
This setting spray is perfect on the go, and the full size is perfect setting spray in general. It really locks in the hard work that was put into beating my face. Keeps it looking 100 until the end of the day/night. It is very comparable to the Skindinavia setting spray, so if you are looking for an alternative to this product I would go with Skindinavia. But this product really is great! I will definitely be investing in the full size.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.