BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
I love this setting spray!
I use this every single day.
It does make my makeup last in place since I do have oily skin
The only con is the price.
I have tried other setting sprays that work similarly but this is one is still my favorite
Tanner B.
Austin, TX
This is a must have product. I have tried multiple other setting sprays and this was the best for my combination skin. One spray is all it takes and it is so lightweight. It does not make your makeup run. I got this as a sample and ended up buying the full size.
Margaret G.
Raleigh
Hands down the best setting spray I’ve used. Lost a star due to price, because for the size it isn’t a great value. However, it keeps your makeup on through adverse conditions which is somewhat worth it.
Ileana A.
Ontario, CA
I lovvvveeee setting sprays and I love urban decay setting sprays! I have nothing bad to say about it, it makes my face dewy and I love it. I have combination skin and Ive been buying this all the time!
Lilyan R.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love how easy to apply this setting spray is. The mister is so smooth and it’s so refreshing. I have oily skin and I feel like it contains my oils and keeps my makeup in place all day. Would recommend!
Andrea S.
Ronan, MT
HOLY GRAIL ITEM. love this. Spray it on your face after you do your makeup and your good to go for a week. (Probably) matte finish easy as heck to apply. Just a few little sprays and your golden. Everyone needs to try it at least once 😊😂
Denise N.
This works AMAZINGLY. This has been my favorite setting spray by far. The pricing for this is not too expensive and its just a natural finish. It's a very lightweight spray and the scent is very nice, not too heavy. I would recommend it!
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
This product is so amazing! Just a tad pricey but so worth it! I love the lasting of my makeup! My face is oily and it doesn't make my face more oily as other products! I would recommend this product!!!
Evelyn V.
Hayward, CA
I read the reviews on Influenster, and was convinced to by this spray. I was not disapointed. I have combo skin (which came recently), and this spray really helps tame my oily spots. Definitely worth the hype !
Kaitlyn D.
Lincoln, NE
This product is wonderful, I really have enjoyed this product. It leaves the skin with a natural kind of matte finish. It does keep your makeup on for the whole day. I just wish it was a bit cheaper considering it is a setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.