BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Franchesca H.
Plainville
I used to love this spray it’s amazing does exactly as it says it does Sets and locks you face in all day I have found others that I like more but this is still a favorite in my book. I would recommend and buy this product again
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I like it because it works pretty well, but I try not to use setting sprays anymore because they contain alcohol and I have sensitive skin. I think good primers and setting powder work just as well.
Caitlin S.
Lancaster, PA
This stuff really works. I’d use a setting powder and then this spray over and even on hot yucky days my makeup would stay. I’m currently using another brand but would purchase and recommend this
Darby K.
Florence
Such a good setting spray. I use this every time I do my makeup and I definitely notice a difference when I don’t use it. It perfectly sets my makeup and blends everything together. It also makes my makeup last so much longer.
Kathryn W.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite setting spray. I always use this everytime I do finish my makeup. It literally lasts through anything, doesn’t smudge and makeup doesn’t melt or fade away throughout the day or night.
Emma M.
I am use to stage makeup grade cosmetics so maybe this is unfair to pair UD against something so porecloggingly permanent as stage makeup. HOWEVER I'm going to do just that. You see, my face tends to just absorb makeup, even stage makeup. It's a gift and a curse. No matter how much I put on a couple hours later I am back to au naturale (ish) looking. For stage makeup this means powdering the hell out of my face with setting powder. Let me tell you, this setting powder DOES NOT MOVE. I have many a container of it because it lasts forever and my theatre buys a new kit every year. At home I have used the UD Setting Spray occasionally. I don't really notice it performing better when I do use it versus another powder. I do like that it feels more hydrating than a powder but...ehhhhh. I don't know that it works significantly better than anything else I have in my makeup arsenal.
Miranda M.
West Orange, TX
This is like makeup glue!! This setting spray will make you makeup stay on forever!! It is perfect for all day wear. I combine it with my favorite all day foundation and my face is set for life.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
I absolutely adore this setting spray. It makes my oil slick of a face stay semi matte through out an 8 hour work day. The big bottle lasts forever, even using 8 spritz every day lol I super suggest this other oily Faced babes!
Daray H.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite baby all ready. This is so perfect for long long long lasting make up, you go for the party?? You need to put this one in your face after make up, you go for the beach? Yes for the beach, so you need this one. Is really perfect Is My babyyyyyy 😍😍😍😍
Ashley S.
Channahon , IL
I didn't believe in setting sprays before the all nighter. When I say it locks your makeup, it LOCKS your makeup. Whether you're at a wedding dancing or outside sweating this setting spray keeps your makeup in place all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.