BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kaitlyn D.
Lincoln, NE
This product is wonderful, I really have enjoyed this product. It leaves the skin with a natural kind of matte finish. It does keep your makeup on for the whole day. I just wish it was a bit cheaper considering it is a setting spray.
Kailey H.
Memphis
This is such a cult classic & for good reason! It’s a great spray! When I know I’m gonna have my makeup on for a extreme period of time I always grab for this one because I know my makeup WILL NOT BUDGE
Trinity C.
Oh my god such a good setting spray. I love this better than the new one. Keeps my makeup in place all day. It is such a good setting spray however it does kinda spray at you weird. Very easy to apply. Would recommend to others because it keeps my makeup on all day
Margaret G.
Raleigh
Hands down the best setting spray I’ve used. Lost a star due to price, because for the size it isn’t a great value. However, it keeps your makeup on through adverse conditions which is somewhat worth it.
Tanner B.
Austin, TX
This is a must have product. I have tried multiple other setting sprays and this was the best for my combination skin. One spray is all it takes and it is so lightweight. It does not make your makeup run. I got this as a sample and ended up buying the full size.
Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It makes sure the make up stays in place and doesn’t more at all. I’ve used this for a couple of months and I️ swear by it. I️ would highly recommend to anyone.
Linnea H.
Love this spray. I will always use it after applying my make up and it helps everything stay longer which is nice because then I do not have to reapply my make up as much throughout the day. Definitely do four sprays instead of two though
Stephanie V.
Impeccable results. I have never been disappointed by Urban Decay and this product definitely stands out to me as one of the best in the line. It can be pricey but it is worth it for those special nights out ;)
Hayley M.
Westminster, MD
Most amazing setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night long! It is absolutely amazing. It lives a beautiful matte yet natural finish. its perfect for all skin types! I would die without the product! A must buy
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
This stuff is like glue!! Spray it after your makeup is done and it won't be moving. Very lightweight on the skin and doesn't feel heavy. Foundations and powders settle and make your skin look beautiful
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.